ReputationRep:
    i'm half and half.
    half brown half white.
    half blush half not.
    i can see it (mirror) but others can't.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    apparently i do according to my gf, however id imagine its because im lighter than most. But generally no.

ReputationRep:
    http://bemshaswing.com/users/booyotch/racist.gif

I don't . .I just go very hot :/

(Original post by DancinBallerina)
    I don't . .I just go very hot :/
    Me too! My cheeks feel so hot! :cry2:

Thankfully this happens far less often than an embarrassing thing happens, so :gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    Because black people have more pigment and thus darker, less transparant skin, it is harder to see any surface capillaries or rosacea.

So, often you can't see a red tint with a person with dark skin. Of course, all black people have different skin and so you may be able to see rosacea on a black person with tinner skin. But you couldn't worked that one out yourself couldn't you instead of asking stupid alienating questions of the student room, couldn't you.

Other FAQs:

Yes, black people tan

No, black people don't defautly have huge cocks.

(Original post by JudiciousJermaine)
    Yes, black people tan

No, black people don't defautly have huge cocks.
    OBJECTION!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JudiciousJermaine)
    Because black people have more pigment and thus darker, less transparant skin, it is harder to see any surface capillaries or rosacea.

So, often you can't see a red tint with a person with dark skin.
    So does it mean, that if I tan really strongly, it won't be as much noticeable when I blush? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    The Answer Is Definitely Yes Black People Do Blush, Some Blush Visibly Depending On Several Factors, Skintone, How Embarassed They Are.etc. I Am A Light Brown Skin Black Who Have Been Told By My White Co Workers That I Blushed. I Have Seen Lighted Skin Sisters Cheeks Turn Pink When They Saw A Man They Thought Were Attractive. I Saw A Light Brown Skin Sister Whole Face Once Turn A Hot Pink. This Is Not What Someone Told Me, This Is Not What I Read About. This Is What I Saw With My Own Eyes. Dont Scratch Ur Head And Ignore This Reply. Please Comment On This.

ReputationRep:
    For me it's yes. Black people blush as well. It's just that it's not noticeable due to their tone.

ReputationRep:
    So it's yes (because black people are also human), but it's not bait = win.

ReputationRep:
    The blood rushes into their willies hence them being so HUGE.

Personal expeirence in the mens showers and the drop of a soap bar

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.