Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have some trainer heels, a bit like these only grey and black (from topshop)

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...GB238%26sa%3DN

but im not sure what to wear with them? Skinny jeans dont fit over them so have to go in them...

Leggins?

Suggestions!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'd just put them with jeans :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how outrageous your style is or if your quite reserved.

I suppose some girl who could pull it off would go for a tulip skirt tights and cardigan and make a statement with the shoes.
    or who could just wear then with jeans.

ReputationRep:
    I have those shoes but it the all over black style and live in them! i wear light grey acid wash skinnies with them, or denim skirts in black or white with dark tights/over the knee socks.

Skirts look best with them imo

If you have recently bought them be warned that the heel wears down very quickly as it is only rubber!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalou098)
    I have those shoes but it the all over black style and live in them! i wear light grey acid wash skinnies with them, or denim skirts in black or white with dark tights/over the knee socks.

Skirts look best with them imo

If you have recently bought them be warned that the heel wears down very quickly as it is only rubber!

Thankyou for the info!! When you wear with skinny jeans do you put them kind of into the shoe with the big tounge like infront/ on show? Or do you put the jeans over so you only see the heel and toe part of the shoe?

I want to try the skirt, leggins, tights/sock combo... is denim the best way to fo with the skirt? Im thinking anything else may look a little much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidders)
    Thankyou for the info!! When you wear with skinny jeans do you put them kind of into the shoe with the big tounge like infront/ on show? Or do you put the jeans over so you only see the heel and toe part of the shoe?

I want to try the skirt, leggins, tights/sock combo... is denim the best way to fo with the skirt? Im thinking anything else may look a little much?

Yeah into the shoe, so the tongue is in front.

I guess most skirts would work really, ive only got a selection of denim skirts so they are my only options!

I've had loads of comments about how awesome they are from everyone! they are actually my favourite pair of shoes

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.