10.53%
    a mixture of all 3
    24.56%
    other
    5.26%
    im lazy and i dont exercise
    19.30%

ReputationRep:
    where do you all do your workouts, do you go to the gym? do them at home? or are you lazy and dont work out at all lol

a lot of people seem to have a problem when i tell them i work out at home and i dont see the big deal with it, its what i prefer

ReputationRep:
    My exercise is walking and playing hockey on Wednesday's. Too sub-conscious of even starting a workout.

ReputationRep:
    at the fat boy slim

ReputationRep:
    not at home.

ReputationRep:
    Gym.

And dancing on nights out! Swear it has made me fitter.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the gym

more equipment, people to train with, girls to perve on

what's not to like?

ReputationRep:
    everyday jogging and or cycling outside then weights at my house

ReputationRep:
    lazy ******

but if I do go, I'll go running or cycling in richmond park....whilst hunting deer....so I can eat that night...and feed the family

ReputationRep:
    Do aquatone & swimming in the pool obviously.
    Weights at home.
    Spinning at gym, if I have spare time I'll go the gym & do some more cardio.

ReputationRep:
    Go running outside and got some dumbbells at home.

Got an exercise bike too, which came in useful when we had all that snow and ice.

Am saving up for the gym.

I'm lazy most of the time and don't exercise :p:

But when I do, I exercise at home as I have a mini gym.

ReputationRep:
    Do aquatone & swimming in the pool obviously.
    Weights at home.
    Spinning at gym, if I have spare time I'll go the gym & do some more cardio.

ReputationRep:
    The F is Aquatone?

ReputationRep:
    Mixture.

2x a week kickboxing at uni sports centre
    Or 2-3x a week kickboxing in some huts in my home town
    Running outside (kills my legs though, much more than running around the sports hall )
    Sit-ups/push-ups/jogging on the spot/kickboxing practice/anything else I feel like at home

Used to go to the gym at my home town for a while, but got out of the habit. Should really start going to the gym at uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Considering you're fat, your working out at home clearly isn't that effective.

Just a hint there. :wink2:
    :laugh: Remind me to rep you for that, Bubbles

I work out on my Pole here in my room. Or I get exercise by walking up and down Sheffield's hills with heavy loads of books.

Not forgetting sex. A valuable form of exercise, that's not to be underestimated.

ReputationRep:
    at a gym, and not a poncy gym like most of you attends, serious joint for serious lifting ***********

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    at a gym, and not a poncy gym like most of you attends, serious joint for serious lifting ***********
    Example? Pics?

ReputationRep:
    In my garden with a power rack and weights, i can throw stuff about, make as much noise as i want, the equiptment is always free and i have all my food and supplements, phuck the gym people just go there to socialize (sp?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choccielatte)
    :laugh: Remind me to rep you for that, Bubbles

I work out on my Pole here in my room. Or I get exercise by walking up and down Sheffield's hills with heavy loads of books.

Not forgetting sex. A valuable form of exercise, that's not to be underestimated.
    Bold is relevant to my interests

ReputationRep:
    Gym for strength/weights, and football 2/3 times a week :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.