Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    Let me guess, because it means 'peace'? It also means 'submission'. Take your pick.

How oxymoronic. Islam is completely peaceful, and has never provoked violence :rolleyes:
    Do you really have to turn this into one of those pointless "OMGZZZZ MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS!!!!1!" threads?

Stop trolling or gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    Let me guess, because it means 'peace'? It also means 'submission'. Take your pick.

How oxymoronic. Islam is completely peaceful, and has never provoked violence :rolleyes:
    Ok... so to defend oneself is to propagate violence, gotcha.
    Again there is no holy war in islam <_<... wonder where you heading at, wait dont tell me, homosexuality?
    EDIT: again killing innocent people is not islamic.Bottom-line islam doesn't allow such activities.
    END/topic
    i am outta here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bslforever)
    Do you really have to turn this into one of those pointless "OMGZZZZ MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS!!!!1!" threads?

Stop trolling or gtfo.
    Do you really have to start another 'Muslims are always persecuted by the West!!1!' thread?

It was clearly your intention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    Again there is no holy war in islam <_<... wonder where you heading at, wait dont tell me, homosexuality?
    You don't have to explain yourself to her, it's a waste of your time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    Do you really have to start another 'Muslims are always persecuted by the West!!1!' thread?

Why don't you bugger off and go whinge about why Page 3 should be banned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)

See how the common troll masterfully changes subject, turning towards new prey, artfully derailing yet another thread. It is truly a sight to behold.

[/nature documentary]

That was not my intention, i just wanted to see what the muslim people and others thought of the way Islam was being portrayed.

ReputationRep:
    the english are portrayed as evil villains everywhere- just look at the Death Star crew (all english)!

Im also offended!

Rabble, rabble, rabble,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    A troll? :confused:

Hardly.
    Really? You've basically repeated, parrot-like, the opinions which the media have been pushing since 9/11. You need to separate the terrorism from the Muslim (Muslims are not innately terrorist), and look for the actual reasons for why terrorist acts happen.

Do you live in an area with a large Muslim population?

ReputationRep:
    Let's all be fwends.

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: again killing innocent people is not islamic.Bottom-line islam doesn't allow such activities.
    END/topic
    i am outta here.
    Thanks for the input. I hope you dont feel like you have to leave because of that fail of a troll though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    You don't have to explain yourself to her, it's a waste of your time.
    I know what a relief it was around here for couple of days, then outta nowhere you get the same old repetitive threads.
    Pointless waste of time, its like cumming on hentai.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the input. I hope you dont feel like you have to leave because of that fail of a troll though.
    Meh, thats not the reason, lol in 30 minutes i need to be at work.gotta take shower as well.
    :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozmas12)
    the english are portrayed as evil villains everywhere- just look at the Death Star crew (all english)!

Im also offended!

Rabble, rabble, rabble,
    Lmao At least you didnt complain about how dey took our jawbs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Why don't you bugger off and go whinge about why Page 3 should be banned.
    Hey! how you been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweyn Forkbeard)
    Really? You've basically repeated, parrot-like, the opinions which the media have been pushing since 9/11. You need to separate the terrorism from the Muslim (Muslims are not innately terrorist), and look for the actual reasons for why terrorist acts happen.

Do you live in an area with a large Muslim population?
    I never stated that Muslims are 'innately terrorist'. In fact, I realise that the majority are not. But it is equally undeniable that Islam (well, the Qur'an) so easily lends its hand to extremism.

And not paticularly, no. That wouldn't bother me anyway, I don't hate Muslims

ReputationRep:
    I know what a relief it was around here for couple of days, then outta nowhere you get the same old repetitive threads.
    Pointless waste of time, its like cumming on hentai.
    LOL! agreed. It's pitiful when it's hijacked by closet fascists who typically know ****-all about what they're saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 35mm_)
    I never stated that Muslims are 'innately terrorist'. In fact, I realise that the majority are not. But it is equally undeniable that Islam (well, the Qur'an) so easily lends its hand to extremism.

And not paticularly, no. That wouldn't bother me anyway, I don't hate Muslims
    It would be a good idea to stop posting now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    LOL! agreed. It's pitiful when it's hijacked by closet fascists who typically know ****-all about what they're saying.
    Fascist? You openly admitted to being an Islamist, you hypocrite.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    It would be a good idea to stop posting now.
    What was wrong with that post exactly? Or do you just want this thread to be a muslim circle jerk?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.