Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am totally confused, I am resitting my Full Dutch A-level this year as i got a C grade last year with the old specification,and I wasn't really happy as I was aiming for higher grade. so my teacher told me that I have to resit the whole A-level again but with the new specification as OCR doesn't do no more the old specification this year.

Does this mean If I do the new specification I will receive Double Award in Dutch , or they will replace my old grade with the new one and just have one certificate????

ReputationRep:
    from the sounds of it they will replace your old grade, but ask your teacher.

ReputationRep:
    Wrong forum.

If it's OCR old spec., the last A2 exams are in June 2010.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aomar49191)
    Hi,

I am totally confused, I am resitting my Full Dutch A-level this year as i got a C grade last year with the old specification,and I wasn't really happy as I was aiming for higher grade. so my teacher told me that I have to resit the whole A-level again but with the new specification as OCR doesn't do no more the old specification this year.

Does this mean If I do the new specification I will receive Double Award in Dutch , or they will replace my old grade with the new one and just have one certificate????
    veel succes in ieder geval!

ReputationRep:
    I have spoken to OCR and UCAS, OCR told me they won't replace my old my certificate as it is a different course code(which means i will have two certificate), so than i rang UCAS to find out if this means i will have two separate UCAS point and they told me yes.

Thanks for the advice, it was really helpfull.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pop_tart)
    veel succes in ieder geval!

heel erg bedankt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aomar49191)
    heel erg bedankt
    geen probleem als je ooit hulp nodig hebt met je Nederlands kan je altijd mailen of een berichtje achter laten :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pop_tart)
    geen probleem als je ooit hulp nodig hebt met je Nederlands kan je altijd mailen of een berichtje achter laten :woo:
    Hoeft niet want mijn nederlands is goed genoeg

mijn teacher spreekt goed nederlands ik vraag aan haar.

laterz...

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.