Turn on thread page Beta

Housemates From Hell watch

ReputationRep:
    Haha sick guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xcurseofcurvesx)
    Landlord came round the house really angry the other night to say he doesnt care anymore and unless we FILM him doing the stuff he does, hes doing nothing about it. i get so mad im paying money to live in hell. the girl upstairs hates me because i complained to landlord about her moving her boyfriend in secretly, and he had his own fridge space etc and not paying bills. so the boy and her have been saying to landlord we been lying. etc. its a joke.
    Then if it's got to the point where you can see it starting to fall appart, my best piece of advice for you would be to move out.

I'm assuming you're at uni and attending a course; the last thing you want is to finish a long day of lectures, only to then go back to a house with a severely tense atmosphere in it.

Personally, if I were in your postition, I would've notified the rozzers about this bloke's wierd behaviour when the first signs started showing. If the landlord's come out with some crap like that, then he can also be held responsible for negligence of tennants, I think.

Does this guy have some kind of mental condition? ADHD? Dyslexia? Anything that can trigger random bouts of wierd or violent behaviour? Drug user? Alcoholic?

I had a problem housemate last year, they weren't as bad as this guy sounds but sadly I gave up on them, they were far too lazy for me to be concerned about them.

PM me if you need any help with anything (although I doubt there's much I, as an internet randomer, can really do - it's one of those 'thought that counts' kind of things, y'know?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by powered_by_pies)
    Then if it's got to the point where you can see it starting to fall appart, my best piece of advice for you would be to move out.

I'm assuming you're at uni and attending a course; the last thing you want is to finish a long day of lectures, only to then go back to a house with a severely tense atmosphere in it.

Personally, if I were in your postition, I would've notified the rozzers about this bloke's wierd behaviour when the first signs started showing. If the landlord's come out with some crap like that, then he can also be held responsible for negligence of tennants, I think.

Does this guy have some kind of mental condition? ADHD? Dyslexia? Anything that can trigger random bouts of wierd or violent behaviour? Drug user? Alcoholic?

I had a problem housemate last year, they weren't as bad as this guy sounds but sadly I gave up on them, they were far too lazy for me to be concerned about them.

PM me if you need any help with anything (although I doubt there's much I, as an internet randomer, can really do - it's one of those 'thought that counts' kind of things, y'know?)
    ...Dyslexia. Are you kidding?

ReputationRep:
    You got a big brother who could knock him out? If some lad pushed my sister into a fridge or felt her up I'd kick him over the house and he'd prefer that to what my Dad would do.He'd not want to stay long if big brother visited his room one night.

If not, call the coppers, he assaulted you by pushing you into the fridge and touching your leg is sexual assault.

I was in a room in hall right next to a lad who kept guns under his bed (replicas ), so anyway the cleaner inevitably found them when she was vacuming one time.We had a police, the corridor was evacuated while they tore his room apart. I ended up sharing with him in the second year as we was kind of mates. Complete nutter.Wore old bermuda shorts in the winter in town. Ch

avs loved him. Had massive and I mean massive side burns. Drunkenly bang on my door and call me Gay at early o clock because I was an ex of his current girlfriend and he was jealous of all her ex's.And ended up getting in a fist fight with him over some food getting stolen from his cupboard (it wasn't even me),one flat mate and his friend split us up and I butted one of the flat mates because I was so angry. The two girls in the flat moved out next day.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys and girls,

I’m afraid i am about to burst your bubble on this post, because everything about curves post is an extreme lie. None of this happened. The situation arose out of the blue and slowly started to increase in seriousness.

As you can see, this is pretty much a her vs him situation. If you saw this post about your friend, or even someone you care about, you would need to put things straight.

All i can say, is that this girl is an attention seeker and has done nothing but excessively lie. The worst part is, its pretty obvious she fancies the guy.

This guy is also gay, so im afraid there never was and never will be any leg touching.

They were also friends at one point too, because as hard as it is to believe from the post, this guy is lovely. Anybody that knows him will tell you he is a good person and friend.

Please do not read too deeply into the slander of curves post.

"Does this guy have some kind of mental condition? ADHD? Dyslexia? Anything that can trigger random bouts of wierd or violent behaviour? Drug user? Alcoholic? " << No, but curves apparently has a mental health disorder, which naturally, no one was informed about until recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchie87)
    Hey guys and girls,

I’m afraid i am about to burst your bubble on this post, because everything about curves post is an extreme lie. None of this happened.

As you can see, this is pretty much a her vs him situation. If you saw this post about your friend, or even someone you care about, you would need to put things straight.

All i can say, is that this girl is an attention seeker and has done nothing but excessively lie. The worst part is, its pretty obvious she fancies the guy.

This guy is also gay, so im afraid there never was and never will be any leg touching.

They were also friends at one point too, because as hard as it is to believe from the post, this guy is lovely. Anybody that knows him will tell you he is a good person and friend.

Things may have just become interesting. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    :jerry:

ReputationRep:
    1 ) This must be a joke post
    2 ) You really have crazy housemates
    3 ) Your landlord really is a prune !!

ReputationRep:
    get him kicked out or make him have an accident, try and electricute him by attaching a wire to the switch on the mains so when he has the idea to switch it off for no reason he will get a big surprise then remove the evidence, make him have an accident in the shower, get him back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by powered_by_pies)

aww thankyouu!! i wish there was something you could do tbh ! lol .

ReputationRep:
    just hate it here really ha

ReputationRep:
    Why is your landlord happy to let a Sexual Harasser live on their premises? Are they really willing to do nothing until he rapes somebody?

Take all the infomation you've given us and go to the police. Also seriously think about moving house too because your landlord sounds like a money grabbing, unprofessional, lazy, thoughtless cretin.

ReputationRep:
    One of my housemates complains EVERY TIME one of us cooks that she is 'sensitive to smells' and we have to open every window in the house and close every door between the kitchen and her room if we want to cook ANYTHING.

I cooked a bacon sandwich on Saturday morning and as it was so cold didn't open the window - she came down the second I had gone back into my room, and opened the kitchen window and back door writing a note about the 'UNBEARABLE' smell.

ReputationRep:
    as you can see people i cant even say the truth on the internet. there is no escape from these people have no privacy. well, BRING ON SUMMER! new house! new housemates!

ReputationRep:
    Think about seeking legal advice if he refuses to let you cut your contract short. He can't force you to keep paying till august if you don't want to live their anymore, especially as he's now openly showing compassion towards a sexual predator in the name of raking in as much cash as possible. There's ways of doing business and that's not it. That contract is not water tight, trust me. Talk to a lawyer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xcurseofcurvesx)
    it isnt a joke this is the Sh it ive had to endure, when i thought this was suppsoe to be a good time in my life. OBV NOT! i cant leave the house as rent contract is until this august. landlord said he would throw him out way back in early days of october, but now hes saying no. he just wants all the money and doesnt care about the people living here. this house is crazy i cant even believe it myself. feel like im in an asylum.
    Call the 5-0 !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchie87)
    Hey guys and girls,

I’m afraid i am about to burst your bubble on this post, because everything about curves post is an extreme lie. None of this happened. The situation arose out of the blue and slowly started to increase in seriousness.

"Does this guy have some kind of mental condition? ADHD? Dyslexia? Anything that can trigger random bouts of wierd or violent behaviour? Drug user? Alcoholic? " << No, but curves apparently has a mental health disorder, which naturally, no one was informed about until recently.
    Oh hel-lo. I never saw this post. Moar revelations please!! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    You were correct, this is amusing

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit of a curve-ball, that's for certain.

I wanna see how this unfolds *grabs popcorn*

ReputationRep:
    Isnt it funny how if im an apparent liar this 'person' recognised everything i listed, was to do with them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.