Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xcurseofcurvesx)
    I am mostly writing this for your amusement, and if you have REALLY rubbish housemates, might make you feel better knowing theres worse out there! Also i suppose to let out the built up anger ive had since september.
    OKKKKKKK it started in the first week, 6 sharing, 3 up 3 down, i am downstairs with 2 girls, upstairs 2 boys and a girl.
    Everythign was fine for 2 days until boy upstairs had a random mood with a girl downstairs asking her why shes bothering celebrating her birthday and he got weird.Ended up in tears, with him saying he was joking. But we could tell he just didnt like her.

I was his next victim ^^
    he would come into my room without knocking, up until 2 am whenever he felt like it. he would put his hand on my leg, sit on my bed etc, then one day my landlord phoned me to say somebody had made compaint about him, i said he was fine but he comes into my room. so the nice landlord told him to stop it BIG MISTAKE BECAUSE HE TURNED INTO PSYCHO BOY STRAIGHT AFTER.

things that have happened since: My room was nearly broken into when i was away.

my xmas tree had its poor branches ripped out and xmas lights smashed to pieces.

my toaster was smashed up

car blocked in

been pushed into the fridge

verbal abuse way in to the early hours, been woken up to hear the words F...kin Tw...ts at 4am....i was not happy.

hearing lies with him on the phone to landlord

kncoking on my door waking me up at 2 am to reset the internet

he randomly lieks to switch the mains electricity supply off

playing lady gaga at 7 am singing with his door open

he showers with the door open

he uses our dishcloths on the floor and toilet

leaving me nasty notes under my bedroom door

running downstairs when he hears one of us go into the kitchen, hell then go on to stare at us and watch us cook

SO YES, we are now at the point where i have said to just NEVER speak to me again. But him being a psycho, hes finding ways to still piS me off. it ruined my first term at uni, being too scared to come out of my room etc, and its the same for all of us downstairs..so what i have learned is, dont pis off a psychopath.
    Wow. Is there any way you can complain to the police? That sounds quite severe...

ReputationRep:
    Isnt it funny how if im an apparent liar this 'person' recognised everything i listed, was to do with them.
    I wouldn't get yourself wound up over it though, especially over the internet.

I'd deffinitely try and get the landlord involved again though, and if he continues to be unreasonable, then I'm sure there must be some kind of termination clause in your tennancy contract somewhere - is this house rented from just an individual landlord, or by a letting agency? Getting the agency involved may also strengthen your case, especially if they were the one's who wrote your contract.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SFsuck)
    I walked into our lounge (sharing it with 2 other people) and my mates gf was sucking him off while he was playing cod on my ps3 -.-

What a king among men.

ReputationRep:
    ha some might say that, not with his hands all over my ps3 though lol

ReputationRep:
    true say my friend, i would bring out the Dettol if i were you.

and also OP hasn't said anything in a few minutes...i wonder if psycho boy has snapped and gone for her!

BBC news tomorrow morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    You got pushed into the fridge? :rofl:

Sorry I didn't read the OP because it was too long for 1am but that was funny.
    YAY! The good boobies are back. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I aint bringing it out, he can do it. Not going near it till hes cleaned it lol. Just hope he doesnt say what neil of inbetweeners said to simon on the camping trip when he spunked in his car and said its his cus its in his car.

ReputationRep:
    LOL

has he actually spunked on the controller?

or am i reading too much into that..?

ReputationRep:
    he hasnt spunked on the controler but he must of atleast touched his **** beforehand. I know his gf and she is one lazy **** so i wouldnt expect her to go through the effort of getting his wang out lol.

Im just not gona touch it till its clean, what if i do and catch something lol my gf would think iv been cheating :L

ReputationRep:
    lmao

i have a friend who got shines while playing cod

but i never thought about the downside

now i feel ashamed...

lol how long has it been since you played your ps3 then?

and seriously someone call the police, OP has obv been abducted by her flatmate..

ReputationRep:
    lol like a week
    im seriously bored with nothing to do...
    see my gf now and then but have no money to do anything else so gota sit and watch top gear on repeat over and over now... lol

ReputationRep:
    oh man, jump on the boredom train, only like 2 of my friends are still in london, and my gf, rest of the time i'm just bare bored waiting for next year to come

there are no jobs in the world it seems

what a fun gap year...

ReputationRep:
    Ah that sucks man... Australia is a godsend for a fun gap year :P my gf wouldnt go with me though the gay!

ReputationRep:
    Don;t make sweeping statements ok.Don't extrapolate specific unfortunate incidence in your life to the general public.Its called trolling! Stop it!

ReputationRep:
    Surely this is the reason people chose to live with friends rather than just raiding the local mental asylum for extra housemates?

ReputationRep:
    Isnt it funny how if im an apparent liar this 'person' recognised everything i listed, was to do with them.
    Sorry, i do not live in this house, but i know the people and everything thats going on, as it happens. It sounded a bit shady that another house had the same problems....... Oh, btw, you shouldnt have registrd with that email address. dead give away!

Saw your post earlier curves, he is definatly gay. glad you deleted it and came to your senses there!!

ReputationRep:
    Surely you can move out? You may need to get someone to take your place or the other housemates will have to pay what's left of the rent. You can't stay there, that's for sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchie87)
    Sorry, i do not live in this house, but i know the people and everything thats going on, as it happens. It sounded a bit shady that another house had the same problems....... Oh, btw, you shouldnt have registrd with that email address. dead give away!

Saw your post earlier curves, he is definatly gay. glad you deleted it and came to your senses there!!
    omg its him disguised as a woman

Run everyone RUN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchie87)

Why would i care if people know who i am, im not the person who has things to be ashamed of im not going to set up a fake profile and email address like you have

ReputationRep:
    Dear God, OP.

It sounds like you are living with one of my house mates from last year! He was a total disaster, pretty much like the person you describe. Give him a peice of your mind and remind him he is not the only person who exists.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.