Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

When we first got together we were a lot younger, and it turned out his various jibes were his pulling my proveribal pigtails. We went out for a v short period of time, but it ended badly (at 13). Anyway a while later we ended up quite close, and finally became best friends. Over the next few years we dated other people and always looked to eachother for support. But when I finally broke up with my bf of around 3 years, he told me was in love with me + had been for a long time. I was so taken in by his big love gesture we started dating but I realised too late, that it was too soon. He was devastated and wouldn't speak to me for a long time after. Eventually we went back to being as close, if not closer than we were before. We went on and off like this a few times over the next few years but something always brought us back together. We have been together our longest amount of time yet this time round, lol. But...

...he was not a good kisser at the start. He was also not gentle enough in bed. Now at first I put up with it but after a while it started really getting me down. I gradually started trying to guide the kissing and more recently I've noticed definite improvements though he still thinks he can just jam his tongue in my mouth at times. Now a few nighs ago, I was with him and he was initiating sex, but I just kept giggling! This is not like me, and I remember thinking that I did not want to ido it, I almost felt like crying but knew I couldn't exactly tell him this.

When we started kissing, I realised there was nothing wrong with the way he was kissing me, as I said it had improved but I literally felt nothing. No passion, love, lust, you name it, it wasn't there. I tried guiding him more when he's too rough as well and he gets it for a while, but then reverts back to the usual. I never have an overwhelming passion for him, but I do enjoy sex with him mostly when we get into it. Also, I do think he is v hot. I should probably mention in that 3 yr relationship I had previously, our sex life was fantastic, so I'm not used to having less passion. Before things moved to the bedroom, we'd just been talking, watching films etc, and it was great, he makes me laugh like noone else and he's my best friend. I feel at complete ease just lying in his arms. So wtf is wrong with me :confused:

(Bumped as this took a while to approve)
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.