The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LLTR
But let's say, he has a sense of humor and makes you laugh every time you talk with him. would you? :p: (as being friends and getting to know him sorta way.) :rolleyes:

then I would but having read your first post and the fact that you said you don't like him at all and you don't think he's cute or anything, I wouldn't. :smile:
('',)
I was suggesting you were gay. You wouldn't give ten minutes to a girl but to a guy...

Lame attempt at a joke. :o:

:yep: very lame.
Reply 22
unknownking321
then I would but having read your first post and the fact that you said you don't like him at all and you don't think he's cute or anything, I wouldn't. :smile:

okay! :yep:
I have done this when I was young and bored. It will never end well so why bother
Reply 24
('',)
I was suggesting you were gay. You wouldn't give ten minutes to a girl but to a guy...

Lame attempt at a joke. :o:

lol.. i just read the little exchange, and i got your joke first time.. its the kindof lame joke i tell... i hate the word lame... to yanky-esque
Reply 25
Not a chance in hell. Tell him to stop ringing you. Or... get a friend to pretend to be your new bf/gf whatever works best until he gets the message and leaves you alone?
Reply 26
Nope. How long would that be?!
Reply 27
Have sex with him but pretend to be absolutely terrible (I'm sure you're not :perv:) and he'll never bother you again.

Latest

Trending

Trending