Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend makes me cringe everytime I see him... watch

ReputationRep:
    lol...common..all of a sudden you cant stand him?..do u fanny someone else?..be honest..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    she doesnt hate him you **** she just doesnt like the way he looks as in appearance..
    Can... you... read?

I can't stand to be around him anymore. The way he talks irritates me, even the way he walks and acts makes me want to get the hell away.

I've found myself increasingly trying to spend as little time as possible with him, I'm starting to see what he's really like, how selfish he is and greedy. Everything about him gets on my nerves.
    Yeah, really sounds like it's only his appearance she hates. :rolleyes: Even if it was, why would you suggest she should date someone she's not attracted to? Bizarre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    Can... you... read?

Yeah, really sounds like it's only his appearance she hates. :rolleyes: Even if it was, why would you suggest she should date someone she's not attracted to? Bizarre.

oh my bad

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want to be with him anymore, end it.

ReputationRep:
    I think you've had your time with him. Dump him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetopnotch)
    It depends on when a mod is online to approve threads.
    so every post is viewed by a mod before appearing on the site? how to people become mods - who decides or how does this happen...excuse ignorance i am quite new to tsr

ReputationRep:
    I can totally sympathise OP- I was crazy about this boy who was a lovely guy and not bad looking- but I was never physically attracted to him all that much- I just found his characteristics sort of endearing and therefore attractive like you. Once we were together I found it hard to look at him (partly because he started growing this stupid beard which I really hated)- it felt awful but I just really wasn't attracted to him and couldn't make myself- he was also a really bad kisser. To be honest- I think its better to break up with someone sooner rather than later if you feel like this- as someone pointed out to me, it will just hurt them more when you do eventually break up with them if you try to force yourself to like them and pretend.

ReputationRep:
    I also second what everyone's saying- you might just be incompatible and its not necessarily that either of you is doing something wrong. This was definitely the case with the person I just mentioned. We're back to being great friends- but as my boyfriend- little things that meant we just weren't on the same wavelength just started to really irritate me

ReputationRep:
    to be honest It is happening to me right now and I feel disgusted around him .. I prefer breaking up or telling him how u actually feel at the moment.. but what I DONT prefer is to keep hiding everything like everything is fine.. doing this might conclude horribly. I wish you luck with your guy and hope everything is going well in your relationship )
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by llaxya)
    to be honest It is happening to me right now and I feel disgusted around him .. I prefer breaking up or telling him how u actually feel at the moment.. but what I DONT prefer is to keep hiding everything like everything is fine.. doing this might conclude horribly. I wish you luck with your guy and hope everything is going well in your relationship )
    this is an 8 year old thread... I'm sure the OP is perfectly happy in whatever they're doing now.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 27, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.