The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

emanuel_arsenalfc
she doesnt hate him you **** she just doesnt like the way he looks as in appearance..

Can... you... read?

I can't stand to be around him anymore. The way he talks irritates me, even the way he walks and acts makes me want to get the hell away.

I've found myself increasingly trying to spend as little time as possible with him, I'm starting to see what he's really like, how selfish he is and greedy. Everything about him gets on my nerves.

Yeah, really sounds like it's only his appearance she hates. :rolleyes: Even if it was, why would you suggest she should date someone she's not attracted to? Bizarre.
Pink Bullets
Can... you... read?

Yeah, really sounds like it's only his appearance she hates. :rolleyes: Even if it was, why would you suggest she should date someone she's not attracted to? Bizarre.

oh my bad :colondollar:
If you don't want to be with him anymore, end it.
I think you've had your time with him. Dump him.:wink:
Reply 44
thetopnotch
It depends on when a mod is online to approve threads.

so every post is viewed by a mod before appearing on the site? how to people become mods - who decides or how does this happen...excuse ignorance i am quite new to tsr :smile:
I can totally sympathise OP- I was crazy about this boy who was a lovely guy and not bad looking- but I was never physically attracted to him all that much- I just found his characteristics sort of endearing and therefore attractive like you. Once we were together I found it hard to look at him (partly because he started growing this stupid beard which I really hated)- it felt awful but I just really wasn't attracted to him and couldn't make myself- he was also a really bad kisser. To be honest- I think its better to break up with someone sooner rather than later if you feel like this- as someone pointed out to me, it will just hurt them more when you do eventually break up with them if you try to force yourself to like them and pretend.
I also second what everyone's saying- you might just be incompatible and its not necessarily that either of you is doing something wrong. This was definitely the case with the person I just mentioned. We're back to being great friends- but as my boyfriend- little things that meant we just weren't on the same wavelength just started to really irritate me
Reply 47
to be honest It is happening to me right now and I feel disgusted around him .. I prefer breaking up or telling him how u actually feel at the moment.. but what I DONT prefer is to keep hiding everything like everything is fine.. doing this might conclude horribly. I wish you luck with your guy and hope everything is going well in your relationship :smile:)
Original post by llaxya
to be honest It is happening to me right now and I feel disgusted around him .. I prefer breaking up or telling him how u actually feel at the moment.. but what I DONT prefer is to keep hiding everything like everything is fine.. doing this might conclude horribly. I wish you luck with your guy and hope everything is going well in your relationship :smile:)

this is an 8 year old thread... I'm sure the OP is perfectly happy in whatever they're doing now.

Latest

Trending

Trending