Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Keep anon or delete please.
    I was masturbating earlier and about half way through I felt the sudden urge to urinate, I ignored it and carried on until I couldnt ignore it anymore. When I went to the toilet I could keep urinating as if my bladder just wouldnt empty. I went back and finished my business.
    About half an hour later I needed to urinate again, it felt the same, I can keep squeezing a bit more out and afterwards its a bit uncomfortable. Theres no real pain, its just annoying.
    Ive already took 2 antibiotics just incase, my mates having a party tomorrow and ill be drinking so im really hoping it isnt an infection and ive just drank too much water (straight after I downed quite a big glass of juice, then water and then some more squash).

Ive just been to the toilet again about half an hour after the last time and I got the exact same feeling, although now I feel OK just a bit uncomfortable downstairs.

Any help would be great.

ReputationRep:
    ask a doctor :pierre:

I would if a doctor was available right now!
    I dont really wanna feel like this til Monday

ReputationRep:
    Probably cystitis. Just drink lots of water to flush it out and either buy some relief satchets of mix a bit of bicarb of soda into your water will make it less irritating when you go and if it doesnt go in about 4 days see a doctor

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Keep anon or delete please.
    I was masturbating earlier and about half way through I felt the sudden urge to urinate, I ignored it and carried on until I couldnt ignore it anymore. When I went to the toilet I could keep urinating as if my bladder just wouldnt empty. I went back and finished my business.
    About half an hour later I needed to urinate again, it felt the same, I can keep squeezing a bit more out and afterwards its a bit uncomfortable. Theres no real pain, its just annoying.
    Ive already took 2 antibiotics just incase, my mates having a party tomorrow and ill be drinking so im really hoping it isnt an infection and ive just drank too much water (straight after I downed quite a big glass of juice, then water and then some more squash).

Ive just been to the toilet again about half an hour after the last time and I got the exact same feeling, although now I feel OK just a bit uncomfortable downstairs.

Any help would be great.
    If this is a girl, who knows.

If its a guy then what has happened is during the masturbation your prostate has become engorged (normal). However as you felt the need to pee/peed the swollen prostate then pushes against your bladder opening making it difficult for your body to tell if you have passed all the urine.

Many guys get this. Best advice is to pee before having sexwacking off, and to try to 'hold it in' after sex for at least 20-30mins.

ReputationRep:
    Are you a guy or a girl as this makes a huge difference!

if you're a girl sometimes masturbating CAN trigger the response to wee, after sex most girls need the loo! If in the next few days you are having pain when urinating, temperature and pain in your abdomen or going to the loo more than normal (or feeling the need and not going) definately see your doctor as it could be an infection. I'd also advise against 'taking two antibiotics' as they're not like paracetamol, you need a whole course of antibiotics to clear an infection and it's surprising you had some on hand, when the antibiotics should have been finished or if not, disposed! Prescribed medication such as this is definately worth taking on prescription from your doctor, not cause it's there!

Im a guy

And I took the two antibiotics last night, I think I took another one but ive been drinking within the last few hours so I cant actually remember how many I took.

I havent took any today because I havent been that bad, im scared to masturbate again though and ill book into the doctors tomorrow just in case.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.