Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Someone else. Got used to sleeping in the same bed as my boyfriend, i'm even used to his snoring and space stealing, so I find it strange sleeping alone as it's too quiet and there's too much space lol

ReputationRep:
    I think at this point it would be weird ( at least to begin with ) to share my bed. To be honest I'd miss there always been a cool side of the bed I have shuffle across to when it gets too warm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisG88)
    Think i fidget too much tbh
    this.

ReputationRep:
    Until I started going out with my current boyfriend I hated sleeping with other people. I'd lie awake all night and toss and turn. Although I do that a little bit now, it's not half as bad as it was and I do miss having him here when I'm sleeping on my own. I like my own space as well though so I wouldn't want to sleep with him every single night. His bed is a single so it's extra cosy...sometimes nice, sometimes annoying!

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind whether I sleep alone or with my boyfriend. Initially, it was really hard to sleep next to my him, even in a double bed. But then, somehow we managed to sleep next to each other in a single and since then it's been fine. I have to admit that I'm a bit of a duvet stealer though, which doesn't help...

ReputationRep:
    I sleep better with someone else, even in a single bed! Nice and warm and such. Spooning love.

ReputationRep:
    You can fart all you like in your own bed :awesome: Plus if you sleep in the same bad as your bf/gf what do you do about looking minging with morning breath when you wake up?

ReputationRep:
    As long as there's a good bit of distance between us, sleeping together is fine. Bodies touching is a big NO.

What bothers me though, is that I usually go to bed earlier than my boyfriend. And he wakes me up every single night when he comes into the bedroom, 'cause he brings his laptop to bed with him so he can watch TV or listen to music, and he's always shuffling around with the damn plug, and there's the screen brightness, and the sound of typing. Bloody hell. :rolleyes:

(Original post by Mmm Danone)
    You can fart all you like in your own bed :awesome: Plus if you sleep in the same bad as your bf/gf what do you do about looking minging with morning breath when you wake up?
    You don't date someone who thinks you're minging. And you brush your teeth before you get too close.

ReputationRep:
    Prefer to sleep with someone, it's just a lovely feeling and I can sleep through heat, duvet hogging, snoring, the lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mmm Danone)
    I used to be one of those girls who hopped out of bed and straight into my shower before the bloke who was in there even woke up! I've been known to blow dry my hair in the kitchen. But now I just don't care...maybe I've let myself go? Lol! Nah, sleepy cuddles are lovely in the mornings

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.