Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok a random thread from a random person:

scars tell a story so lets here about some of the scars you have and where and why etc etc

*crap if forgot to add mine in, mainly alcohol related lol

small indent on my nose:chicken pox scar from when i was 2

faint scar on right hand cheek: went to a friends and we all had a bit to drink, we decided to go bush jumping (when you jump into a bush, great fun, try it some time) anyway, me, being eager, took a huge run up...jumped...straight over the bush i was aiming for and landed in a thorn bush behind it... :eek: came up bleeding and swearing

small scar on left hand, again alcohol, vodka drinking competition. 10 shots: tried to get into bathroom, instead of going for door handle i took the more painful route of putting hand through glass pane in door, blood, glass in hand ouch etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    ok a random thread from a random person:

scars tell a story so lets here about some of the scars you have and where and why etc etc
    2 fingures on my hand are majorly screwed p after i electricuted tehm when i was 2. those are covered in scars

one on the same hand under the thump 2 inchs long from a brick!

same hand - wrist, scar on top side of wrist from electro thingy

various other scars on hands, im always doing stupid stuff

ReputationRep:
    well i have two scars,
    1) is from when i was very small my friend threw a trowel and it hit me on the forehead, i have a kind of little line indent thing

2) again i was small, although not as small and i have a scorch mark from a motorbike exhaust, my leg slipped and it hit that blistered and bubbled nicely at the time.
    ps i wasnt driving. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I have a beautiful one down my knee, the result of combining alcohol, a ditch and some broken glass.

ReputationRep:
    Jumped out of a tree onto broken glass naked. Scar is located on kneecap and soles of feet. Mental scarring remains with me, always.

ReputationRep:
    errrm, 1 just above my lip (very small) from when i was about 2 and fell facefirst into a table.

1 on my wrist where mymum stabbed me with a wallpaper scraper thing a couple of years ago.

some at the back of my mouth from surgery i had when i was 5 to repair my palate (it was a form of cleft palate, but aesthetically invisible)

some inside my nose from surgery i had bout a month ago + 3 years ago(nasty nasty) to have lumps removed.

yuk, this is such a disgusting thread.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    errrm, 1 just above my lip (very small) from when i was about 2 and fell facefirst into a table.

1 on my wrist where mymum stabbed me with a wallpaper scraper thing a couple of years ago.

some at the back of my mouth from surgery i had when i was 5 to repair my palate (it was a form of cleft palate, but aesthetically invisible)

some inside my nose from surgery i had bout a month ago + 3 years ago(nasty nasty) to have lumps removed.

yuk, this is such a disgusting thread.

lou xxx
    1) Why was you mum trying to "stab" you?

2) do we really want to know the back of your mouth? I eman no one will notice...unless you are giving head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    1) Why was you mum trying to "stab" you?

2) do we really want to know the back of your mouth? I eman no one will notice...unless you are giving head
    1) she did try to stab me, we were scraping wallpaper in our bathroom + her blade (a super sharp one) slipped + went into my wrist.

2) i was jus answering the question... and trust me no-one could ever tell, not even...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:

2) i was jus answering the question... and trust me no-one could ever tell, not even...

lou xxx
    lol, that made me laugh big time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    lol, that made me laugh big time.
    i'm glad i make you laugh, but i was just answering the question.... :rolleyes:

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i'm glad i make you laugh, but i was just answering the question.... :rolleyes:

lou xxx
    not the answering question bit, the second part of the reply where it starts.."not even if..."

Hell, you are on my rep list. (after 2 people)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    not the answering question bit, the second part of the reply where it starts.."not even if..."

Hell, you are on my rep list. (after 2 people)
    lol ok, why do all threads on here end up somehow sexually related? *tsks* you all have filthy minds...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I have a scar on my hand from one day when I was asleep jamming my hand between my radiator and my bed. When I woke up, in agony, I looked at my hand to see a huge skin covered bubble filled with fluid. It burst not long after and forever left a scar. The scar is wuite small now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    I have a scar on my hand from one day when I was asleep jamming my hand between my radiator and my bed. When I woke up, in agony, I looked at my hand to see a huge skin covered bubble filled with fluid. It burst not long after and forever left a scar. The scar is wuite small now.

How about that time when you slipped whilst building a damn?

ReputationRep:
    I have a small scar its practically invisible now on my wrist where i was carrying a vase and I dropped it and fell on it.
    I have a big scar on a finger on my left hand where I chopped it off in the hinges of a door and had to have it sewn back on
    Oh and I have a scar on my left foot where I scraped it on the bottom of a swimming pool years ago and it never healed properly
    All my other scars are of the emotional kind

ReputationRep:
    I have a couple of very small acme scares from when I used to suffer badly from it.

ReputationRep:
    Emr, only scar I've ever had is from when I got my arm caught in a swing and got a lovely rope burn down half my forearm. That hurt far more than any of the bones I've broken since in similarly stupid situations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    well i have two scars,
    1) is from when i was very small my friend threw a trowel and it hit me on the forehead, i have a kind of little line indent thing
    I had to do a double take on this one. I couldn't understand how a towel thrown, no matter how violently, could inflict a headwound.

---

I have two lingering scars that I can recall, though there might be another on my head where I was dropped (skull fractured) as a baby.

Both occured when I was very small,

1- We used to have a little alcove under the stairway where my parents created a little play shop for me and my siblings. It has a lift up counter on it. One day I sat on top of the counter with the unfortunate consequence that the hinge must've snapped (or similar) and I felt the pain of having a nail/screw in my bottom.

2- For my 5th birthday outing my family set out to go to the sea life centre. I'm not entirely sure where it was, but before going we went along a cobish thing that had benches lined up along one wall. I decided to run after my brother and sister. I tripped and fell and my head slammed into the iron leggy-bit of one of the benches. My eyebrow (though apparently the obscuring blood made it look as though it was my eye aswell) had been split open but luckily it wasn't too bad and I had it superglued back together at the hospital later on before continuing on to our original desitination.

ReputationRep:
    Scar: many on body due to sports activity.

One on leg, due to barbed wire and alcohol mixed together.

One on face, v.v. small. dunno where i got that from

ReputationRep:
    I grew up in rural Australia. Knees are entirely scar tissue, as are elbows. Must have a decent scar or two on your back by 18th birthday. A few deep cuts on the arms is expected also. Plus you must have a puncture wound on your leg from something. Part of an old metal push bike pedal was mine. Accidental .22 bullet wounds in legs aren't that uncommon. Oh and the most important of all. You must have an itchy foor because you've been in the river barefoot as usual and had to get out for a little while due to a nice gash in your foot. If you're male in this area and reach 18 without the above... then you haven't lived. (sadly I'm not kidding)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.