Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Accidental .22 bullet wounds in legs aren't that uncommon.
    Wow guns! Rural outback! tell us your story sire...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Wow guns! Rural outback! tell us your story sire...
    *shoots you*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    *shoots you*
    I never played with guns. Got to be a pretty good shot, but never stuffed around with them. I was just pointing out that it isn't too uncommon for such a wound to occur to a teenaged male over here. Simply because 4 of my friends have suffered the same fate between them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I never played with guns. Got to be a pretty good shot, but never stuffed around with them. I was just pointing out that it isn't too uncommon for such a wound to occur to a teenaged male over here. Simply because 4 of my friends have suffered the same fate between them.
    hmmm is there a reason? Why the leg? Anyone shot int eh *******s before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    so you shot your friends.Ignore me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    it would be you to come out with the rude comment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Not sure, though the brother of someone in my grade 6 class was paralysed by a pistol bullet. (the brother was 17 at the time, we were only 11-12) Is that gruesome enough for ya?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Not sure, though the brother of someone in my grade 6 class was paralysed by a pistol bullet. (the brother was 17 at the time, we were only 11-12) Is that gruesome enough for ya?
    Umm yes. Thats pretty gruesome...very sad actually. Do you have laws for guns and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Umm yes. Thats pretty gruesome...very sad actually. Do you have laws for guns and stuff?
    i bloody hope so.If not im never annoying sire again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    yeah we have laws, which just makes it too hard to trace the bloody guns that do get used when people get hurt. That is such a stupid law actually. "You can't own a gun unless it is registered" Thus the registered gun never gets used for anything unlawful. Thus the guns that do get used, can't be traced at all. Don't you love modern day politicians. Utterly ****ing useless. Night you lovely bunch of poms. I gots to get to work. Still not sure if anyone copped it in the *******s yet. For some reason it is usually the legs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    yeah we have laws, which just makes it too hard to trace the bloody guns that do get used when people get hurt. That is such a stupid law actually. "You can't own a gun unless it is registered" Thus the registered gun never gets used for anything unlawful. Thus the guns that do get used, can't be traced at all. Don't you love modern day politicians. Utterly ****ing useless. Night you lovely bunch of poms. I gots to get to work. Still not sure if anyone copped it in the *******s yet. For some reason it is usually the legs.
    well you can always hope not.Enjoy work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Bye.
    arent you gonna add a rude joke or something so he leaves happy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    arent you gonna add a rude joke or something so he leaves happy?
    Nah, he'll come back. Follow my lead and you won't go far wrong kiddo.

ReputationRep:
    i have a tiny, practically invisible scar on my upper lip, just a little line running through it where i was bitten by a snake when i was two.

Also i have a horrible one on my back where i had a potentially cancerous birth mark removed when i was a baby.

Plus one more on my shoulder, i have NO CLUE where that one came from, quite worrying really!

ReputationRep:
    Scar just past my hairline (thankfully) where a mirror fell on me at the age of two.

Chicken pox scar on my back.

Scar on my leg from a particularly brutal rugby game (how I loved those PE lessons).

Scar on my hand from a nasty bike collision.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, here goes.

One scar on my right side (appendix removal)
    One scar on my leg (scalpel dropped on my leg during surgery)
    Four scars in my mouth when i had my gums cut open (although they aren't really visible)
    One scar on my arm (when i burnt myself on the side of an oven)

Can't think of any more for now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    One scar on my leg (scalpel dropped on my leg during surgery)
    Oh 'eck, nasty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Oh 'eck, nasty.
    It's not a big scar. about a cm maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    It's not a big scar. about a cm maybe.
    Sue them!!!!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.