The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Burn mark on my left forearm from playing with the iron (aged about 4) when mum went to answer the phone. 'Don't touch that' - 'ok mum' - *touches it*...lol.

One on my forehead where I ran out of school and banged right into the barriers (if they werent there I probably would have been run over) - I had it superglued up at hospital.

My right thumb, where when I was about 2, I followed my sister into the playroom and she didn't see me behind her, slammed the door, and my thumb was caught. The tip came off, they sewed it back on, and it looks bent.

Thats all I can think of atm! Loads of other little ones that are unimportant, but those are the main ones :smile:
Reply 41
Sue them!!!!!!

We thought about it, but it was probably more trouble than it's worth and my dad couldn't really be bothered for whatever reason. I'd have hardly got very much anyway, maybe £100 :tongue:
Reply 42
G4ry
We thought about it, but it was probably more trouble than it's worth and my dad couldn't really be bothered for whatever reason. I'd have hardly got very much anyway, maybe £100 :tongue:

Hmmm, did the doctor tell you straight off that "oh sorry dropped my scapel on your leg" or what?
Reply 43
Hmmm, did the doctor tell you straight off that "oh sorry dropped my scapel on your leg" or what?

He might have told my dad, but i found out when i looked at my leg and found some of those stitch plasters on it.
One on my forehead, I fell into a table when I was a kid
Big one on my foot, from surgery
Scar stretching down the side of my foot and around the bottom of my toe from surgery (I nearly lost my toe that time!)
Small scar under that sticky-out bone on the wrist, general wear and tear

Latest

Trending

Trending