Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I've got all my everyday main stuff in a make up bag which is now waayyy too small, I have to pour everything out on my bed to find what I need. That's got; a couple of foundations, concealer, eyeshadows, blusher, a few make up brushes, mascara, liquid eyeliner, khol eyeliner etc.

I've got a tray of stuff that I keep by my mirror which has got; moisturiser, tinted moisturiser, face mask, face gel, unopened make up that I've stocked up on, highlighting shimmer creme etc-bulkier items that won't fit in my make up bag.

And I've also got a wooden basket in my bathroom with; latex gloves, fake tan, body butter, body shimmer creme etc in.

And finallyyyy -I have a really small pretty red silk bag with nail clippers, nail file, nail scissors, hand cream and nail varnish in. (Got this for xmas, before then I kept all of this in the basket in the bathroom).

Ohh and in my top drawer in my room, I have all my facewipes, false eyelashes along with other usual top-drawer contents ;D

I'm sure that's it....At home, home (not at uni) I've also got a lot of stuff ontop of my chest of drawers (don't have a dresser anymore), just hairspray, hair products, smellies that I got for xmas.

When I'm at uni I keep my straighteners, hair serum, balm, hairspray, brush, combs and kirby grips in my ghd roll bag And my hairdryer tends to just be out on a chair or surface as I use it every day.

Ahhh sorry about the long post!

ReputationRep:
    I have a box for make up I don't wear regularly and I keep that under my dressing table. For make I wear quite often I keep it in a make up bag which has a picture of a monkey on it

ReputationRep:
    In the bottom of my bag somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    All over the place,
    I have a main makeup bag which goes everywhere with me then a 'show makeup' bag which goes with me to shows and then just a 'i dont know what to do with this' bag and then other stuff just randomly spread around my room/house, i need to sort it really

ReputationRep:
    I have a case where I keep all my make up and spare brushes. Then I have a brush roll containing the brushes I use everyday.

I've got a biggish make up bag that I use when I go away somewhere as I cant take my case

ReputationRep:
    I only have stuff I use, which I replace when it runs out. And I keep it on my bedside table (nowhere else to put it).

ReputationRep:
    I have a little, and I keep it in a small pretty box that matches some that I've got other stuff in.
    I don't use it very often and I don't use all that's in the box either.

ReputationRep:
    I have a few little makeup bags which I keep in one big makeup bag, or I spread them around, depending on how I feel. I get given makeup bags for giftf often, which is very useful

ReputationRep:
    I have a plastic drawer set thing for most of it (I have a lot!), then some's in my top drawer, and my everyday stuff in a bag.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a drawer with all my stage makeup shoved in (basically just the ridiculous coloured lipsticks and stuff, and orange-y foundation), then a makeup bag with the stuff I wear all the time (foundation,powder,mascara,eyeli ner) next to my mirror on the floor.
    Then another drawer for my crazily huge nail varnish collection.

ReputationRep:
    Most of my stuff in my study, i have my mirror, and hairdryer/GHDs in there, and some odd bits on top of my bedside table

ReputationRep:
    Make up bags mostly..but some stuff is randomly around my room..

ReputationRep:
    Scattered haphazardly around the room like mouse turds.

ReputationRep:
    I have a wicker basket on the side of my desk containing all of my makeup and some jewellery.

ReputationRep:
    Same shelf as my deodorant, aftershave and razors etc.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I have a small bag that has my everyday stuff in it, then a bigger one that has everything else in it, like false eyelashes, colours I don't use that often and the like.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have loads of make-up so I keep it all in a make-up bag from New Look that I got for Christmas. My sister, on the other hand, has loads of makeup and she keeps it in a vanity case and also scattered around in her chest of drawers. Her special makeup (i.e Mac, Smashbox) is in a drawer all of its own She needs a big make-up case badly.

ReputationRep:

Makeup in a makeup bag and other bits in a draw which I should line as something is leaking in there :rolleyes:

(needed an excuse to use my new camera )

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.