Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know any details about this? whether it's generally easy or difficult to do so, and the cost of it etc

ReputationRep:
    There is a long stay car park near the station (2 min walk), however I wouldn't recommend parking at the station itself as it is more expensive. The parking is fairly cheap at the car park across the road (£4.50 for the whole day, last time I remember) - whether or not you will find a space is another matter, as a lot of commuters use the car park, then get on the train to London.

ReputationRep:
    There's always been spaces when I've been. It's £2 for the day off peak, which I think is after 9 or 10, so they catch the commuters with the higher prices.

There's also plenty of side streets if need be.

ReputationRep:
    If you are going to RHUL you shoul'nt need to park at Egham station - there is plenty of parking on site.
    Hope this is helpful.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 17, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.