Turn on thread page Beta

Lads do you ever think your gf looks bad sometimes? watch

Announcements

Have you ever liked a girl who you found attractive yet sometimes you thought she looked bad, for example if she hadn't styled her hair or had bad clothes on? Or even your gf have there been times/moments when you secretly thought she looked bad?

ReputationRep:
    Of course.

ReputationRep:
    Never. But then again, I have the girl who is 'hot' to everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    not really, i think my girl looks amazing no matter what. even if she just woke up or had a long day, she still looks amazing to me. maybe its because she doesnt usually have to style her hair or put on all the makeup that some girls do, she's just naturally beautiful

ReputationRep:
    my bird's fitter than your bird.

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few times, but then I figure meh she's low maintenence, so its all good.

ReputationRep:
    It turns me on more when she's scruffy sometimes... but that's just me :dontknow:

sometimes yeah

ReputationRep:
    Dont Have Girl Friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGate212)
    Dont Have Girl Friend
    No offense, but why would you participate in this thread then?:confused: You have nothing to contribute to this topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baltimoron)
    No offense, but why would you participate in this thread then?:confused: You have nothing to contribute to this topic.
    Maybe it has something to do with the way he's written Girl Friend

ReputationRep:
    What about when you start living with a girl? You going to have to see her looking "bad" in the mornings and maybe wearing frumpy PJ's like me....haha the boyfriend just called me the frumpmeister haha!

ReputationRep:
    I look bad to my boyfriend, though he will always say I look amazing. But I look bad to me, so he must think I look bad sometimes!

ReputationRep:
    Bed hair is sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NowBor)
    my bird's fitter than your bird.
    Damn right. She's great in bed too.

ReputationRep:
    Why is this even anonymous?
    If she needs to style her hair or use make up to look good she can't be very good looking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reisen)
    Maybe it has something to do with the way he's written Girl Friend
    what do yo mean?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Not bad, just less than her best.

But I didn't care.

<3

ReputationRep:
    he better not have thought or he would be out the door

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegoodthebadandtheTom)
    Damn right. She's great in bed too.
    Paedophile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.