Turn on thread page Beta

Ok now i got myself into a situation.HE IS 50, PLEASE HELP ME watch

ReputationRep:
    OP, you are both adults and to be quite honest, I dont see anything wrong with you being with a 50 yr old man.Would you still feel a bit weird about the situation if the guy was 40 or 30?.Is it just his age that makes you feel the way you do or is it the thought that it may ruin your friendship?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jpatel10)
    This thread reminds me of a brilliant joke.

A small boy one day randomly looks at his mum after dinner and asks "mum, how many types of willies are there?

The mother surprised, smiles and answers "well dear, a man goes through three phases.

In his 20s, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard.

In his 30s and 40s it's a bit like a birch, flexible but reliable.

After his 50s it's like a christmas tree."

"A christmas tree?!" the boy asks confused

"Yes, the root is dead and the balls are just for decoration"

OP, bear this story in mind when making your decision :rofl:
    This. :rofl:

But in all seriousness, OP you're 22, you're a grown up, he's a grown up, you're both old enough to make your own decisions, If you're happy with it then go for it, do what makes you happy,
    And who says you;re friends have to find out

ReputationRep:
    OP, (if you're not a troll), we all may not agree with it , but go ahead and do it if you really want to, it may seem weird but it's legal. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it!
    You're young and confused amd he's old and perverted.
    You both have problems.

ReputationRep:
    Sick are the people who have the illusion that 50 year-old men are automatically sick perverts with no character. What kind of degrading stereotype is that?

You're an adult. Do what you want, it's not a ******* public referendum of your personal life. Unless you want it to be, which is not understandable.

This thread is not a troll thread. Stop calling troll for no reason.

ReputationRep:
    You're both consenting adults, it's up to you to decide.

ReputationRep:
    How did you even know him in the first place if he's 50?
    If he was in some sort of leadership position then he's abused his power.
    He's over twice your age, in twenty years time he'll be 70 and you'll be 42. Just no.

ReputationRep:
    Haha gross.

I too want to know how you know this guy. Is he your dad's work friend or something?

ReputationRep:
    Steal his heart medication and sell it on Newton Heath market, innit.

ReputationRep:
    Are you fat, have low self esteem and a bit fugly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simsimsim)
    How did you even know him in the first place if he's 50?
    If he was in some sort of leadership position then he's abused his power.
    He's over twice your age, in twenty years time he'll be 70 and you'll be 42. Just no.
    Well.. in twenty years time, he would no longer be twice her age
    Maybe they'll grow into it? :p:

ReputationRep:
    a) He sounds like a pervert
    b) You sound like you want to oblige him simply because of the novelty of his age.
    c) Really, how many 22 year old girls are "friends" with a single 50 year old male?

It's pretty wrong if he's older than your Dad and he'll be getting a kick from knowing that. I'd tell your Dad about this guy, because what he's trying to convince you into is close enough to sex. If you do that with him, he'll try to have sex with you at a later date and will think you're game for it.

Don't do it. You'll regret it. It's simply curiosity that's making you think you're attracted to this guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    As far as I can tell, it's a case of two adults wanting to have a sexual relationship with each other? What's wrong about that?
    When I say 'wrong' I mean I personally find it gross but that's just my opinion

ReputationRep:
    You just sound really immature. Technically speaking, there isn't great deal wrong with your "situation" but you shouldn't be in it if you're not mature enough to handle it.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever floats your boat...

Personally, i think it is sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moley89)
    Do it, his wrinkly old knob will be lush.

:rofl:

this!

ReputationRep:
    is it you want to do it, but are scared of what other people might think? if that's the case then why not, you can't live your life according to what others think.
    but if you want to do it, and feel some sense of guilt/shame/disgust, then i would definitely hold off. some things sound like a good idea in theory, but don't work in practice. you sound like you're feeling this way. i would say if you're spending more time thinking about the cons than the pros, then there's your answer...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittersweet.poetry)
    This reason alone is why you should not be doing this with him. Have some dignity for goodness sake.
    yeah, this too.
    btw bittersweet.poetry, I LOVE your signature pic. LOVE IT!!

ReputationRep:
    You are both consenting adults. If it's what you both want, and you're both free and single, there's no reason why you shouldn't. Good luck OP

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.