Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I think I'm ****** up watch

Announcements

everyone sees me, doing a REALLY respected degree, dressing stylishly, having a privileged background, being attractive...

....dont tell me im big headed this isnt what the thread is about, im not, but if you think that based on me saying the 2 sentences above then its unlikely i can change your mind...

....but im ****** up, i have problems with eating I think I have Body dysmorphism. I meet up with guys from the net for sex, I have only done it twice...but in a strict catholic upbringing thats a sin, im not religious but i cant break away from the fact that i feel guilty for doing this because its a sin, I feel guilty because of what other people would think.

To make it worse Im thinking of sleeping with a man who is twice my age, whats wrong with me? Why cant i just get a boyfriend my own age, truth is part of me likes the experience of an older man, if we are talking about purely sex they are amazing in bed. But then i think, am i sick for just wanting sex? I have always been taught that sex is linked to love, but of course not in every case.

But what if people found out about the other side of me? When all they see is this prim and proper girl. I can get depression also, not for a specific reason...argh i dont know, i really dont :sad:

Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Go out and find someone your own age, someone you care for. You have everything going for you, I don't see a problem with you finding someone

ReputationRep:
    i think you just need a bit of counselling....that'll do the trick
    do you have good friends?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    everyone sees me, doing a REALLY respected degree, dressing stylishly, having a privileged background, being attractive...

....dont tell me im big headed this isnt what the thread is about, im not, but if you think that based on me saying the 2 sentences above then its unlikely i can change your mind...

....but im ****** up, i have problems with eating I think I have Body dysmorphism. I meet up with guys from the net for sex, I have only done it twice...but in a strict catholic upbringing thats a sin, im not religious but i cant break away from the fact that i feel guilty for doing this because its a sin, I feel guilty because of what other people would think.

To make it worse Im thinking of sleeping with a man who is twice my age, whats wrong with me? Why cant i just get a boyfriend my own age, truth is part of me likes the experience of an older man, if we are talking about purely sex they are amazing in bed. But then i think, am i sick for just wanting sex? I have always been taught that sex is linked to love, but of course not in every case.

But what if people found out about the other side of me? When all they see is this prim and proper girl. I can get depression also, not for a specific reason...argh i dont know, i really dont :sad:

Thoughts?
    Hey there - it sounds like you need to talk to someone in private about your feelings and what you feel are issues. i don't know if you'd be comfortable or not talking to a complete stranger about yourself on the internet, but if you want, feel free to PM me

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you need to realize that the things you've been taught are bull****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Thoughts?
    Haha, you're a human being, the meeting guys on the net is a bit out there (PM me if you want some of the good stuff :sexface:) but seriously, women enjoy sex just as much as men and hence one chooses to have physical desires outside of a fully fledged relationship. The notion of sex having to occur after intense emotional investment is a fallacy which only leads to heartbreak and disappointment.

Also man up, or er woman up and eat. If you know you're hot why are you starving yourself? Also what course are you doing if you dont mind me asking.

ReputationRep:
    troll?

ReputationRep:
    hahah you sound like you are the hot as girl who everyone wants but they all know that she aims for older guys so they never try anything.... i am sure thats not the case though .... counselling will help.

ReputationRep:
    you sound like some fat girl trying to pretend you are all well beautiful and perfect, and complaining you being too perfect

ReputationRep:
    Troll !!

ReputationRep:
    You just sound like you've been kept under some strict order or something and want to break free a bit. Nothing wrong with that, just do it safely!

And I ALWAYS go for men twice my age.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.