Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It's always fun asking this.

ReputationRep:
    I think because of the way she makes me feel about myself and the world, partly anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Because he's perfect for me. He makes me laugh all the time

ReputationRep:
    anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I love the way he balances me out. We're total opposittes and it just, works. He's cute, he's fun, he's dorky and most of all he looks at me like i'm the most beautiful thing that ever walked the planet... :blush:

ReputationRep:
    i could go into a whole soppy thing right about now....eh what the hell

Because everytime i see him i get butterflies in my tummy, he makes me feel like the most special person in the world, everytime he cuddles me he makes me feel so safe, he makes me laugh and we can talk about the most random things, he makes me want to wake up next to him every morning, and fall asleep next to him every night, we can talk for hours and hours on end without ever getting bored
    Yeah i know, im soppy, but hes just the most amazing person i have ever met in my life, hes like my best friend as well as my boyfriend and i love him so much

ReputationRep:
    Looks and sense of humor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Looks and sense of humor
    Looks, really? That's a bit shallow isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    I'll let you know when I find him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 21:13)
    Looks, really? That's a bit shallow isn't it?
    Are you joking?

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I think of something I imagine taking it away and I'd still love him without it so I don't know. Maybe thats when you know you really love someone :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I adore these replies :heart::hare:
    When I was with mine (ignoring everything that stopped it from working), what I loved a lot was that he was/is absolutely, utterly world class, you could go anywhere with him and he could just handle it, you know? Kind of fearless. But not in a boring and predictable way! And I could just imagine doing anything with him, adventures haha But basically, that he was not like anyone else I had ever met Actually, those qualities also make him a bit of a headcase :/

Okay, I don't think I've really articulated that very well, but that's the whole point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    I'll let you know when I find him...
    :wavey:

In all seriousness though, I think the things that one really loves about their other half are those that can't be expressed through words :yep: the things that you can't quite put your finger on, maybe that you don't even know...and certainly things that you can't expect others to understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Are you joking?
    Err no... If you love someone because of their looks you would end up loving a third of the population! (or whatever amount of people you find attractive)

He must be a **** then who relies on his good looks because he hasn't got a decent personality.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    It's incredibly hard to put into words, but I guess he just gives me that funny feeeling that no-one else ever has. He's perfect for me and is the kindest person I know :suith:

ReputationRep:
    Because he is amazing, beautiful and mine. And I have no idea how he makes me feel the way he does. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kamc)
    Whenever I think of something I imagine taking it away and I'd still love him without it so I don't know. Maybe thats when you know you really love someone :dontknow:
    That's really sweet :daydreaming: I think you might have a point there too. Can't say that for the boyfriend yet, but certainly it applies to family.

I love my OH because he genuinely cares for me and puts up with my emotional mood swings. I'm not a very stable character and he is my anchor.

ReputationRep:
    There's no reason, generally. You just do.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno really. I could say hes fun and good-looking and smart and all that, but so are lots of other people.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.