The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
buyingtheticket
Normally I start about 7 days before each exam but hopefully I'll start semi-intensive revision the day after results day.

hahaha, literally laughed out loud at that.
Reply 21
Ideally, probably start to a bit in March and then hardcore revision from Easter. Sometimes its not always possible if you've coursework and things like that.
Reply 22
As I've said multiple times before: when it best suits you.
I think it differs from one person to an other.
Some people do better in exams by revising months earlier, others just hours. I have already started revising because I find it less stressful later :smile:
4 weeks before exams.
Really, about 24-48 hours before the exams.
Reply 26
Two months or so. If you do that you'll probably get A*A*A*.
Reply 27
It's NEVER too early to revise ;D

Easter is going to be really intense though, I'm talking 6-7 hours revision maaaaan. Ughhh can't wait for this torture to be over xDDD
Reply 28
i rewrite all my notes up on the stuff I dont understand about 6 weeks before an exam and revise them til I understand it, then a week later start going through everything. With 4 weeks to go I try and do a couple of hours a night, but focus on one subject. By this point you should know your strong and weak pointsm so spend the next couple of weeks mainly focussing on the weak points before doing past papers with 10-14 days to go :smile:
Everyone on here stresses me out and makes me feel terrible! For my ASs, it was mostly "I'll start next week... right, next week I'll get down to some revision... OK next week... the weekend? OH MY GOD THE EXAM IS IN TWO DAYS"...

For A-levels this year, I intend to start Economics revision in February half term (I want A*s, and Economics is my shaky shaky subject), and then Geography and English Language about a week before the exams I think. Economics though, I HAVE to put the effort in. Depends how comfortable you are with your subjects I guess.
easter holidays
pheebs101
hahaha, literally laughed out loud at that.

:confused:

Latest