Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    im looking to book it with a few friends - (four guys) - firstly...what is it like? what are the clubs like? the girls like? and the girl to guy ratio? whats the ages of the people there?
    and any recommendations on where to stay?

ReputationRep:
    Ayia Napa is amaaazing. Went with a group of four girls, myself included. We were right next to the clubs (5 min walk) but had to get a taxi to the beach, which was about 2euros each, each way. Clubs are good, when there is a decent dj, entry can be quite pricey, around 20 euros to get in. However, many clubs hold "free bar nights" which are around 20 euros. If you pre drink at bars, normally can get a 2l fish bowl for about 15 euros, plus a free shot and free entrance to one of the three main clubs.

ReputationRep:
    ALL the girls are easy. Yes, ALL of them.

One of my boys averaged like 2 or 3 different girls a day.

ReputationRep:
    I love Ayia Napa, been there twice and we're gonna go back again this summer.

People make out like it's more expensive than other clubbing resorts but I really don't think it is. Went to Magaluf last summer and it wasn't much cheaper. Clubs are really good out there, my personal favourite's Castle Club, drinks are more expensive in clubs though, as they are everywhere so take advantage of all the deals in the bars.

There are honestly so many bars and clubs out there, the main area's called the square, but it's like a massive road with smaller roads coming off it, all crawling with nightlife.

Most clubs will be free entry so long as you go before a certain time or grab a flyer off a PR.

I stayed at the Anesis Hotel my first year. Was quite nice inside, really nice pool and I'd stay there again, but if you're quite noisy I wouldn't bother coz I met my bf out there and his group kept getting warnings for everything and nearly got moved to another hotel.

In 08 I stayed in the Anthea Apartments, perfect for noisy people! It's just full of groups of young people, really lively pool, karaoke bar joined onto it. Not good for getting any sleep though, even around 5-6am we'd have people playing music and shouting along the little stairways etc.

This year we're planning on staying at the Tsokkos, which is another really lively one, but we're taking earplugs so that we manage a couple of hours sleep!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.