damn...i went for the mp3 palyer!

Same...and I only applied yesterday *annoyed at self*
Reply 21
-Sian-
Same...and I only applied yesterday *annoyed at self*

i only applied 30 mins ago! even worse
bachelor
damn...i went for the mp3 palyer!

I wouldn't worry too much; afterall it was, in effect, something for nothing. :smile:

What I don't understand is why people say that you can't sign up for loads of student accounts, because all the people that I know who are with HSBC - and who opted for the cash option - got the cash straight away. Most of these people then signed up for Nat West and will get the rail card in due course. That's what I'm planning to do. :smile:
Reply 23
I cant believe all the people doing this... its not free, if it says its free it just means HSBC's account is probably worse in some other area so they can keep their profit margins. way too many suckers saying "oh Ill go for this one, becuase I get a free CD". no...
mik1w
I cant believe all the people doing this... its not free, if it says its free it just means HSBC's account is probably worse in some other area so they can keep their profit margins. way too many suckers saying "oh Ill go for this one, becuase I get a free CD". no...

How else could it not be free, provided you don't activate an overdraft, or incur charges in any other way? Credit facilities are what will potentially make the banks the most money, and yet they hardly push them at students - as they just want people to stay on board so that they can rip us off when we're earning megabucks in the future.
mik1w

I'm going with HSBC cause i've already filled in all the DAMN loan forms! the CD's are a bonus!

I think worrying and avoiding getting into debt is a BIT more important than free stuff! I'm ALREADY in debt adn havn't even STARTED uni yet! :redface: :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending