Turn on thread page Beta

Texting Whilst Got A Girlfriend watch

I have a girlfriend who i love but this girl who i am friends with asked for my number.

I though we are mates so would be alrite.

She is proper flirty and has been sending me sex texts and all this other stuff.

I have told her i am never going to cheat on my girlfriend so meeting her aqnd doing stuff is out of the question.

Should i keep texting her or tell her to f-off?

ReputationRep:
    Well how did she react when you told her nothing is going to happen?

ReputationRep:
    Make it clear nothing sexual is gonna happen, and tell her to tone it down.

ReputationRep:
    I think the answer is pretty obvious, don't you?

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to f-off! If I found those texts on my boyfriends phone, I would be beyond annoyed! If you really love your girlfriend, you would tell this other girl to back off because it WILL hurt your girlfriend if she found out.

ReputationRep:
    I would tell her you wont reply to any of her texts which are illicit, and tell your girlfriend exactly what this girl has been doing, and how you haven't done anything to encourage her behaviour.

If it were me, I would not text/call this girl again. Your girlfriend may worry about you cheating, I know I would if I were in her position.

Just try to imagine how you'd feel if a guy was doing this to her... You wouldn't like it either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have a girlfriend who i love but this girl who i am friends with asked for my number.

I though we are mates so would be alrite.

She is proper flirty and has been sending me sex texts and all this other stuff.

I have told her i am never going to cheat on my girlfriend so meeting her aqnd doing stuff is out of the question.

Should i keep texting her or tell her to f-off?
    If she never sends normal texts, then ignore her or tell her to get lost. If your girlfriend finds out from someone else she might get the wrong idea and think you're up to no good.

If I found out some **** had been sending my boyfriend sex texts I'd be really mad at him for not telling me, or not telling her to **** off.

ReputationRep:
    stop bloody replying to her, then she'll stop being so flirty. its not nice for your gf

ReputationRep:
    definitely tell her off and i dont think u should contact her anymore.. as u know she is not a good friend/mate

ReputationRep:
    tell her that your on MATE terms , and you have a girl friend !!

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to stop, or just stop texting her.

ReputationRep:
    nothing wrongwith texting a friend

ReputationRep:
    You really need advice on this !?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.