Turn on thread page Beta

Why is there not more gorgeous curvy women on TV? watch

(Original post by coorslite)
    Although curvy not exactly gorgeous :eek3:
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Alicia Keys =perfect curvy body.

**** these chicks with no ass or breasts that look like they live at the gym.

ReputationRep:
    Its a matter opinon, in my view as a guy, women who take care of their themselves, eat/drink properly and take pride in appearence which is important for both sexes. Are for more attractive.

Women who diet themselves stupidly and make losing weight and been less than a size 6 a life objective is not attractive at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missy6E)
    Its a matter opinon, in my view as a guy, women who take care of their themselves, eat/drink properly and take pride in appearence which is important for both sexes. Are for more attractive.

Women who diet themselves stupidly and make losing weight and been less than a size 6 a life objective is not attractive at all.
    We're sorry...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    guys, you missed Christina Hendricks
    :wavey:

I was looking for a post I'd made of Christina Hendricks, and found you talking about her.

I think Johnny's right, you know... :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    :wavey:

I was looking for a post I'd made of Christina Hendricks, and found you talking about her.

I think Johnny's right, you know... :/
    Johnnys right about what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Johnnys right about what?
    Nothing :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Nothing :p:
    me being a dirty schllllaaaagggg? he calls you that as well

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.