The Student Room Group
Hello :biggrin: Everything going okay for all of you?
Neophyte~
Morning everyone! :hello: & welcome to the soc Helzerel! :biggrin:

Aww thanks!

To tell the truth - I'm a member of the HP soc. but don't post regularly..however, I've now seen the error of my ways and determine to post more frequently in here..:biggrin:
that's good helzerela :p:
Hey again all!

Yeah thats good Helzerel...we'd love to see you post more :biggrin: :tongue:
:wavey: Hello! :wavey:
:wavey:
Comment ca va?
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :smile:
no bien et tu?
hey helzerela
I'm not great - got some really bad chest pains and breathing is a little strained, but I've taken umpteen painkillers, so hopefully it'll be alright in a while. Plus, I have mountains of coursework to do due in next week.
Shylock
hey helzerela

Shyskalockle! :smile:

What's news?
Angel Interceptor
I'm not great - got some really bad chest pains and breathing is a little strained, but I've taken umpteen painkillers, so hopefully it'll be alright in a while. Plus, I have mountains of coursework to do due in next week.

Oh no! I wish you better Pratik - have you been to a doctor/spoken to your dad and bro. ?
Helzerel
Oh no! I wish you better Pratik - have you been to a doctor/spoken to your dad and bro. ?

Nah, I'm not one of those wusses who go to a doctor for little things like this, as it's a waste of their time, and they have much more important things to attend to. If I get worse, then I might give my father a call at some point, but it's happened to me numerous times before, however I'm out of the drugs that I usually take to numb the pain. Anyhows, it'll sort itself out at some point.
Angel Interceptor

sorry :hugs: i'm ill as well and it's not good :frown:
Shylock
sorry :hugs: i'm ill as well and it's not good :frown:

What's wrong with you?
Angel Interceptor
What's wrong with you?

i've been feeling like i'n going to throw up all day and i was retching this morning just after breakfast plus i've still got the aftermaths of my terrible cold the other day.but your's is much worse so sorry :hugs:
Reply 22037
HAS ANYBODY SEEN KERKONG?? He's still missing :frown:
*freezing*

It is supposed to get warmer soon, right?
lo joy :smile:

Latest