The Student Room Group
Aeana
:rolleyes: Ahhhh I see. I guess you're not man enough... never mind I'll find someone who's up to the challenge :biggrin:

good luck.:p:
Jack Twist
good question: what are you misst?

erm, I love fun, can be amazingly serious, avoid work like the plague, avoid trouble (mostly), I love a good joke...erm...
misst
erm, I love fun, can be amazingly serious, avoid work like the plague, avoid trouble (mostly), I love a good joke...erm...

Oh I forgot....Im a girl :p:
Aeana
:rolleyes: Ahhhh I see. I guess you're not man enough... never mind I'll find someone who's up to the challenge :biggrin:

ta-tara-taraaaaaa :ridinghor
nick!!!!:hugs::hump::love::knuddel::hugs:
Shylock
nick!!!!:hugs::hump::love::knuddel::hugs:

heeey :hugs:
:eek: you prefer to stay behind me? :eek: i'll have to think a bit about that :rofl:
:hugs: :love: :knuddel:
:hump:---> here we go :wink:
lettherainfalldown
heeey :hugs:
:eek: you prefer to stay behind me? :eek: i'll have to think a bit about that :rofl:
:hugs: :love: :knuddel:
:hump:---> here we go :wink:

i don't mind staying anywhere in whatever position :wink: how're you? and work and stuff?:hugs::hump::knuddel::kiss::biggrin:
misst
Oh I forgot....Im a girl :p:

a girl? hey, and what is that?
Reply 22868
lettherainfalldown
ta-tara-taraaaaaa :ridinghor

:rolleyes: oh look...it's crawled out from under the rock it was hiding :rolleyes:
Reply 22869
Shylock
i don't mind staying anywhere in whatever position :wink: how're you? and work and stuff?:hugs::hump::knuddel::kiss::biggrin:

oh for merlin's sake can you knock off the mushy stuff for five bloody minutes :rolleyes:
Shylock

work... :hmpf: on it ... but not in that sense (yes, as in, i'm sitting on it right now :cool: )
i'll get to work soon actually, but i thought it wud b nice to pop in and say hi to my tsr gang :cool: :ninja:
Aeana
oh for merlin's sake can you knock off the mushy stuff for five bloody minutes :rolleyes:

Don't use merlin's name in vain :rolleyes:
Jack Twist

hmm good question ... and where do they live ? :ninja:
~Raven~
Don't use merlin's name in vain :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Aeana

tell pratik when he starts :eviltongu

and yay for nick :party:
Jack Twist

ask Anne...
Aeana
:rolleyes: oh look...it's crawled out from under the rock it was hiding :rolleyes:

yepp... i always hide rocks by going under them :ninja: :cool:
how have you been anyway :p:
misst
ask Anne...

how would she know :ninja: ?
hey Raven :wavey:
Shylock
tell pratik when he starts :eviltongu

and yay for nick :party:

:hmpf: but she cant tell me to lay off him

Latest