The Student Room Group
:ciao:
And that really needed six consecutive posts? :rolleyes:
oh zip it :rolleyes:
:p: cya anyway :cool:
and besides, this is the only place left for me to spam undisturbed (And the penguin soc) so shush :p:
lettherainfalldown
:p: cya anyway :cool:
and besides, this is the only place left for me to spam undisturbed (And the penguin soc) so shush :p:

*negs nic*
i stopped spamming all the other forums if you haven't noticed :biggrin: and everyone else here loves me the way I am :star: :p: so get used to it pal :wink:
Angel Interceptor
*negs nic*

that would actually ruin my mood and cause me to spam even more :p:
and besides, you know you love me too:cool:
lettherainfalldown
that would actually ruin my mood and cause me to spam even more :p:
and besides, you know you love me too:cool:

I think you're quite a nice guy when having a conversation, but it pisses the hell out of me when you spam, as you're generally quite interesting. And no, I wouldn't neg you*- there are people far more deserving, eg. the BNP idiots et al.
*yet
Angel Interceptor
I think you're quite a nice guy when having a conversation, but it pisses the hell out of me when you spam, as you're generally quite interesting. And no, I wouldn't neg you*- there are people far more deserving, eg. the BNP idiots et al.
*yet

who?
and psh at the text in white :p:
lettherainfalldown
who?
and psh at the text in white :p:

What text in white? :ninja:
Meh, TSR is full on some nice people, some very nice people, some people who are tolerable and then a whole bunch of complete knobs who are quite offensive and/or annoying.
Angel Interceptor
What text in white? :ninja:
Meh, TSR is full on some nice people, some very nice people, some people who are tolerable and then a whole bunch of complete knobs who are quite offensive and/or annoying.

oh yea, i know what u mean :biggrin:
it does feel quite good to send a complete **** in the red though :biggrin: :evil: the power :ninja:
lettherainfalldown
oh yea, i know what u mean :biggrin:
it does feel quite good to send a complete **** in the red though :biggrin: :evil: the power :ninja:

Well, I rarely have the power to do that, unless they are an absolute n00b.
Angel Interceptor
Well, I rarely have the power to do that, unless they are an absolute n00b.

well of course... that what i meant (yea, like I would have the power to send sum1 with more gems in the red :p:)
but hopefully most the time they dont get much rep :p:

and if they do, it's our duty to counteract :party: :cool: :ninja:
well well, seems like its actually time for me to sod off :ciao:
night night :biggrin::cool::ninja:
lettherainfalldown
well well, seems like its actually time for me to sod off :ciao:
night night :biggrin::cool::ninja:

Goodnight nic. :wavey:
Happy Birthday yourjoyismylow:smile:
Happy BIRTHDAY JOY JOY!!!:party::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs:
lettherainfalldown
damn i wanna give out rep but i cant wait till 1 :s:

you can rep after midnight...and if the rep was +51 points..then it might have been me....:rolleyes: :hugs: Today's Joy's birthday!!!:party:
Ooooo happy birthday to joy!! :hugs: :love:

:party:
:party: Happy bday Jooooooooy!! :party:

Latest