Turn on thread page Beta

Jonathan is my othern half, killerbee.
    And this thread can now be renamed The Slytherin Society :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    And this thread can now be renamed The Slytherin Society :P
    :toofunny: You're having a laugh aint you??:p:

ReputationRep:
    lol yourjoyismylow! i dont think anyone would be stupid enough to name it that! :toofunny::toofunny:! lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallguy54321)
    lol yourjoyismylow! i dont think anyone would be stupid enough to name it that! :toofunny::toofunny:! lol!
    Well it seems the slytherins do have a point :hmmmm2: where are all the other students from hogwarts? I hope killerbee's not got to them :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    *cough coough* Raven, you did it wrong AGAIN!
    :y: that was your fault!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    Well it seems the slytherins do have a point :hmmmm2: where are all the other students from hogwarts? I hope killerbee's not got to them :eek: :p:
    If shes has Slytherin will be in the minus points very rapidly...:security:

(Original post by ~Raven~)
    :y: that was your fault!
    No way.... you did stir it counter-clockwise, not me!

(Original post by trish xx)
    If shes has Slytherin will be in the minus points very rapidly...:security:
    :willy: Luckily she doesn't :P

I have still not been put in the proper house in the first post!!!
    And where are my subjects?

Professor TREFF????

ReputationRep:
    I have still not been put in the proper house in the first post!!!
    And where are my subjects?

Professor TREFF????
    treff takes her time to get around to it....

treff takes her time to get around to it....
    I guess wise wizards get away with it!

ReputationRep:
    that they do!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG! I got an email earlier today from one of the German online bookshops I tend to order from.
    I was asked to participate in a questionaire thingee. It was about their delivery service and Harry Potter (the German book was just released a few weeks ago and I had ordered it for my mum etc etc).
    Anyway, the first 3 people to reply (from a selected 30) would win a choice of books: Books 1-6 in either German, Turkish, Russian or English; Kids or Adult editions.

And I just got the email confirming I won and the books will be sent to me within 48 hours!

This is great as I only have the last book myself as I have 1-4 to my mother-in-law and borrowed 5 from a friend.

How awesome is that?

ReputationRep:
    That is very cool!

Congrats!

ReputationRep:

OMG! I got an email earlier today from one of the German online bookshops I tend to order from.
    I was asked to participate in a questionaire thingee. It was about their delivery service and Harry Potter (the German book was just released a few weeks ago and I had ordered it for my mum etc etc).
    Anyway, the first 3 people to reply (from a selected 30) would win a choice of books: Books 1-6 in either German, Turkish, Russian or English; Kids or Adult editions.

And I just got the email confirming I won and the books will be sent to me within 48 hours!

This is great as I only have the last book myself as I have 1-4 to my mother-in-law and borrowed 5 from a friend.

How awesome is that?
    Wooo! Lucky!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

How awesome is that?
    WOW! well done!!!!! congrats! :party:

ReputationRep:
    nice one joy

i thought jonathan was your other half, but then you said he was dancing with noel and you have the LGBT sign and your married i got confused because i am stupid

enjoy reading the books it must be kinda cool to read
    like on the fast show its methethetheth heth methetheth chris waddle
    now its der kinderschule name is Hogwarts blah blah blah Harry Potter
    i know what i mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killerbee)
    nice one joy

i thought jonathan was your other half, but then you said he was dancing with noel and you have the LGBT sign and your married i got confused because i am stupid

enjoy reading the books it must be kinda cool to read
    like on the fast show its methethetheth heth methetheth chris waddle
    now its der kinderschule name is Hogwarts blah blah blah Harry Potter
    i know what i mean
    I'm sure you do... but I sure as hell don't...

I'm sure you do... but I sure as hell don't...
    me neither ??? Killerbee, what are you on about?

I opted for the english books, adult edition...
    oh, and I have read all of them before... looking forward to re-reading them though.... should be interesting

ReputationRep:
    hi id like to join in gryffindor house and i woud like to take up dada in patic thnxs luv sam

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.