The Student Room Group
Shylock
aww :hugs: we'll miss you as well i'm sure.and so will trish :smile::hugs: have fun though :biggrin:

Obviously Trish will - she adores me! :love:
:hello: again :p:
lettherainfalldown
:hello: again :p:

So, do you come here often cowboy? :flutter: :p:
nooo, i just happen to be top poster on this soc without ever coming on here :p:
I owe this soc +15 rep power :eek: (3018 posts on it :eek:)
lettherainfalldown
I owe this soc +15 rep power :eek: (3018 posts on it :eek:)

god knows how much I owe it...
misst
god knows how much I owe it...

haha indeedy :cool: but you made it, so it owes you :cool:
lettherainfalldown
haha indeedy :cool: but you made it, so it owes you :cool:

Actually, I pinched it....
Oh my Christ! So, that means almost 60% of your posts are officially classified as spam then nic? :p:

I think that about 10ish % off the stuff I've posted is complete trash.
misst
Actually, I pinched it....

:rofl:

oh that's right now i remember... how did that happen though? :confused:
Angel Interceptor
Oh my Christ! So, that means almost 60% of your posts are officially classified as spam then nic? :p:

I think that about 10ish % off the stuff I've posted is complete trash.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

90% spells with a 9 in the front, just so next time you don't write the wrong number

as in for me... nah, the HP soc is a good place to chat, and besides, its more than 60% cause there's the posts on the penguin soc as well :cool: :p:
but i did a few thousands of very helpful posts so it's ok... both in the IB discussion, academic help, UCAS and Cambridge forums (in this last one i even made a succeful applicants chat :angel: so fellow cambridge applicants can spam freely :p: )
me back :smile::hugs: nick :love:
lettherainfalldown
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

90% spells with a 9 in the front, just so next time you don't write the wrong number

as in for me... nah, the HP soc is a good place to chat, and besides, its more than 60% cause there's the posts on the penguin soc as well :cool: :p:
but i did a few thousands of very helpful posts so it's ok... both in the IB discussion, academic help, UCAS and Cambridge forums (in this last one i even made a succeful applicants chat :angel: so fellow cambridge applicants can spam freely :p: )

Pah! :p: Meh, the Penguin Soc is good for late night conversation, since I know most of the regular users now, so that's good fun. Still, the only reason I'd want to sub again is for late night Shoutbox - that's one the two things I miss - the other is obviosuly swearing! :wink:

Meh, I wish I could see where I've posted the most - I reckon it will probably be Tech.
Shylock
me back :smile::hugs: nick :love:

heeey :hugs: :love: :kiss: :hugs: :knuddel:
lettherainfalldown
heeey :hugs: :love: :kiss: :hugs: :knuddel:

:hugs::hugs::knuddel::love:hehe
haha pig talked about selling his account on e-bay... i said i'd pay 100 quid,
then do the following:
-set my rep power to 10 000
-neg pratik :p: (joking)
-pos shylock and joy
-make shylock a mod :biggrin:
something tells me he won't sell it to me :p:
aww nick!! :hugs: we can be secret mods of tsr us... :biggrin:
Shylock
aww nick!! :hugs: we can be secret mods of tsr us... :biggrin:

haha indeed so... too bad there's nothing to moderate :hmpf: well I guess that if we stay on here for the next 5 years eventually we'll be made mods :p:
lettherainfalldown
something tells me he won't sell it to me :p:

sexual favours go a long way.... :listen:

Latest