The Student Room Group
Jack Twist
oh lord, will you still have Internet access? they dont like hit you or anything?

no he doesn't hit me...he just has loads of arguments about me with his wife,gives me nasty looks,doesn't acknowledge my presence,doesn't let the kids play with me,discriminates against my side of the family et etc... :frown: and no internet unless i use the neighbours..and they're not the internet sort if i remember from last time.. (wireless i mean), he's stingy and greedy and a lager lout and grr :mad:

but at my uncle's he's got loads of neighbours that use wireless internet so i'll be on me thinks :smile::hugs: will miss you guys.

no I dunno. I like coffee but alas did not drink any last night.

i don't really drink coffee.
Hi all! & bye! :ciao: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
hey hira:wavey:
Shylock
no he doesn't hit me...he just has loads of arguments about me with his wife,gives me nasty looks,doesn't acknowledge my presence,doesn't let the kids play with me,discriminates against my side of the family et etc... :frown: and no internet unless i use the neighbours..and they're not the internet sort if i remember from last time.. (wireless i mean), he's stingy and greedy and a lager lout and grr :mad:

but at my uncle's he's got loads of neighbours that use wireless internet so i'll be on me thinks :smile::hugs: will miss you guys.

i don't really drink coffee.

oh it sounds like your gonna have a terrible easter!:frown:
Jack Twist
oh it sounds like your gonna have a terrible easter!:frown:

i'll manange don't worry :hugs:it's raining now...
hello there :biggrin:
hey nick :hugs:
heeey :love: :hugs: :love: how are you? :hugs:
just reached 3 gems btw :eek: :p:
hello people
anyone- do you know how to make an image appear directly in the post, and not as an attachemnt?
hey trish

i'm ok nick you?:love::hugs::kiss:
doing quite well.. i'd like to put the gem symbol in my signature and i'm a bit confused as how to do it :confused:
lettherainfalldown
anyone- do you know how to make an image appear directly in the post, and not as an attachemnt?

use image shack or photobucket...but i think only subs can do that..i'm not sure...
In book 7, Hagrid dies first while protecting Petunia :wink:
nooo i think there's a way to like.. make a link or something... lemme check
feel.the.Sunshine!
In book 7, Hagrid dies first while protecting Petunia :wink:

wrong thread buddy, here we chat, for discussion on HP books go to the discussion thread
I'm chatting :smile: Over there you need to use canon to prove these things by deduction of other possible scenarios.
I'm chatting :smile: Over there you need to use canon to prove these things by deduction of other possible scenarios.
lettherainfalldown
nooo i think there's a way to like.. make a
link or something... lemme check

yes the image tags but you need to get the image url first.then add the [ img] [ /img]

Latest

Trending

Trending