Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    nope...do you?

hell yeah. I agree.

ReputationRep:
    are you guys actually talking about harry potter right now? if so, well i don't think ginny's the type who cares about money or being famous.

ReputationRep:
    this a chilling place. there is a harry potter discussion thread for that :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    oooh soo glad i got my 800 posts back i like being a demi God

ReputationRep:
    :eek: now i'm top poster in the most "fashionable" society :eek: :p: :cool:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    meh....don't believe you

ReputationRep:
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lettherainfalldown)
    this a chilling place. there is a harry potter discussion thread for that :hmpf:
    if this is a chilling place...well wouldn't the name of the society be different then. wasn't this society suppose to be discussing about the "harry potter" book or movie? :confused: jeez...

ReputationRep:
    you know, today for the first time i just spent the whole day doing nothing and the thought of coming on TSR again wasn't as attractive as it used to be...
    all this thread moving and post changing and my friends wanting to leave... just getting a bit depressing... maybe someone should bring a bit more brightness into TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla*)
    if this is a chilling place...well wouldn't the name of the society be different then. wasn't this society suppose to be discussing about the "harry potter" book or movie? :confused: jeez...
    nop, never was. Again, that is the HP discussion thread
    here you come, chill, act with respect to your house, and role-play HP houses or spells if you feel like it
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    nick we have to talk about hp if not we move to chat = massive lose in post count etc etc :s:

ReputationRep:
    do we? damn... hokai i guess... but until now we survived just fine getting and losing house points and talking about subjects and stuff...
    not the actual books and movies

ReputationRep:
    sorry shy :love: :hugs: it's been a bad day :hugs:

i'm quite happy to be back in demi Godness though :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by lettherainfalldown)
    sorry shy :love: :hugs: it's been a bad day :hugs:

i'm quite happy to be back in demi Godness though :p:
    me too tsr demigoddess...but sadly we do have to talk about hp itself...

ReputationRep:
    yea this is why i'm having such a bad day... being obliged to talk about something or losing all the posts you made is a pretty crap situation...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    so many people wanna leave tsr....it is getting a bit boring now..even H&R has lost it's appeal...

ReputationRep:
    meh, I don't think (and i hope it wont) this thread will be moved elsewhere... but i think we should keep speaking about normal stuff like we always did
    after all, worst case scenario is that we are warned that this will be moved to chat.. and THEN we can worry about it (after all the penguin soc was moved back wasnt it?)
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    they didn't warn anyone,just moved it..but yes we can still talk normal a bit i guess...oo go to the first post.misst orders to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    misst, you understand that this will KILL the society right?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.