Report 12 years ago
:ciao:
Sephrenia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Neophyte~)
Same here I'm just sticking around here for a couple of days...
awwww :hugs: I got resubbed last night....so Im gonna wait till beginning of May o get banned, but I will be working towards the end of the hols too...but realy knuckle in in May...
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
bye hira

my sub? oh it ends on the 9th
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
(Original post by Neophyte~)
Anyways I gtg! bye!
bye! :hugs: :ciao:
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shylock)
bye hira

my sub? oh it ends on the 9th
awwww :hugs:
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
it's ok lol it'll help me work
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
TOPIC OF THE WEEK
The 4th film, and what we think of it. I havent seen it yet *kicks local cinema* but I am interested to know what you all think
Jack Twist
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Medusa)
TOPIC OF THE WEEK
The 4th film, and what we think of it. I havent seen it yet *kicks local cinema* but I am interested to know what you all think

you can buy it on DVD/VHS.
Doom_and_Gloom
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Heya guys. It's the teacher that's hardly ever here due to college work . Lately it's been racking up as CW is due on the 18th and I need to get it all done. That and I'm also looking for a place to move into as said in my "wanting to move out" thread. I've been a busy little bee of late I tell you.
Aeana
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Jack Twist)
don't remind me... I want to buy it but can't until after lent :hmpf:

As for my opinions of the fourth film...

I wouldn't say it's the greatest film ever, but I definitely think it's the best so far. If they continue improving over the next few films I'll be happy.
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hello :wavey:
Jack Twist
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Aeana)
don't remind me... I want to buy it but can't until after lent :hmpf:

As for my opinions of the fourth film...

I wouldn't say it's the greatest film ever, but I definitely think it's the best so far. If they continue improving over the next few films I'll be happy.

I have watched the fourth movie and agree with you, that this is the best movie out of the four so far. Although that doesnt mean its any good. While watching it, I pretty muched skipped the majority of film.

I only watched the three tasks (I love the maze!!) and the ending for the rest was boring and that Daniel Radcliff gets on my nervous.
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Not when youre skint....
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Lettherainfalldown is Member of the Month! :party:
sidekick
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have watched the fourth movie and agree with you, that this is the best movie out of the four so far. Although that doesnt mean its any good. While watching it, I pretty muched skipped the majority of film.

I only watched the three tasks (I love the maze!!) and the ending for the rest was boring and that Daniel Radcliff gets on my nervous.
He is so annoying, it's really quite distracting He grunted all the way through the graveyard scene, I was like SHUT UP I want to concentrate on Ralph... I mean Voldemort... :suith:

I didn't particularly like the tasks, but then again I never do like actiony things. I like boring parts like chatting in common rooms and buying things in diagon alley - seriously, I am a DULL person :p: Thought the dragon scene was FAR too long, I mean, they missed out other stuff to put THAT in??! Bah. Also I thought all the tasks in general made Harry seem a bit incompetant - the dragon one showed no skill, just the ability to fly fast and to NOT QUITE DIE while falling off a building, whereas in the book he has to use tactics. and in the lake - he just hangs about looking like an arse at the floaty asleep people - doesnt really get accross that he's worried about them. Then the maze misses out any of his skills with spells etc, although saying that I do think its the best task - I quite liked the idea of changing it to being about fighting ur own mind type thing (didnt at first but it grew on me). Plus dirty rugged cedric = :suith: :suith:

I liked the overall feel of the film though - it felt much more normal in terms of them all being at school together and stuff - seen in the scenes when they're hanging out in the great hall and how they react to each other etc. I LOVE the yule ball soo cool - when Hermy flumps onto the stairs and shouts at Ron that he's ruined everything, it's like its just an ordinary teen movie thing, tis cool (not that Im an especial fan of teen movies you understand).

I can enjoy them as films if I turn off my geek radar, but if I don't all the little things build up and stress me out and make me shout at the screen - eg at the start, harry writing 'Sirius Black' on an envelope - STUPID!! Things like that...

Wow long post. I shall stop there for now then - got the rest of the week to go, cant use up all my ranting in one go!
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
wooo for nick!!!
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh and i can't comment on the movies because i've always felt the movies never did the book justice,so never watched any.i might some day but i don't think i will.
Aeana
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sidekick)
I didn't particularly like the tasks, but then again I never do like actiony things. I like boring parts like chatting in common rooms and buying things in diagon alley - seriously, I am a DULL person :p:
You're a huffler... we don't expect anything else :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (867)
80.06%
Leave (216)
19.94%

Watched Threads