The Student Room Group
Oh my, the forum seems to be like me. Dead. Hehe. I am so so sooooooo damn tired today and I wish I could just sleep. I need to revise French but I have a headache and a tough day behind me.
Life sucks sometimes, but hey, I have no reason to complain today I think. Other than wishing it was time to go to sleep. :frown:
Reply 2461
yourjoyismylow
Oh my, the forum seems to be like me. Dead. Hehe. I am so so sooooooo damn tired today and I wish I could just sleep. I need to revise French but I have a headache and a tough day behind me.
Life sucks sometimes, but hey, I have no reason to complain today I think. Other than wishing it was time to go to sleep. :frown:

I would stop but I'm off to Hogsmeade again tonight :p: someone divert the teachers for me :biggrin:
*sees Aaena sneaking out of school and stops her!:p: But will not snitch if she comprimises!* :biggrin:
Reply 2463
smallguy54321
*sees Aaena sneaking out of school and stops her!:p: But will not snitch if she comprimises!* :biggrin:

compromise?? what sort of compromise :rolleyes:
smallguy seeks some sexual favours aeana :O

yes i do have a dirty mind

joy - i watched nathan barly last night and it were pretty good :biggrin:
didnt like julians mop though
Hello fellow Witches and Wizards,

I would like to join the Harry Potter society, since I am an avid fan and have been ever since Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was released; I even work at a Harry Potter website too!

I would like to be sorted into Gryffindor, while at this moment in time I do not want to participate in any classes, since I do not have the time.

Oh! I have also created a little image, which I feel would be good to use as the "Society Icon," please let me know what you think! :smile:

Thanks,

Stefan
killerbee
smallguy seeks some sexual favours aeana :O

yes i do have a dirty mind

joy - i watched nathan barly last night and it were pretty good :biggrin:
didnt like julians mop though

Dirty cow! :biggrin: nah, chocolate frogs will do! even though I can't eat them! I must set them free! :p: :biggrin:

MagikGuy, nice logo! :wink: :smile:, PM it to treff! :smile:
Reply 2467
Aeana
I would stop but I'm off to Hogsmeade again tonight :p: someone divert the teachers for me :biggrin:
Aeana - tut tut!! 5 points from Slytherin...
Helloo I have already PMd the Headmaster, but here I post:

I am hoping to be sorted into Hufflepuff :smile: cos they're fab. And I would like to take up DADA (who wouldn't?), Charms, Ancient Runes and Transfiguration.

I hope I am welcomed into your fold :biggrin:
I love HP - I was listening to the Audio CD of book 5 yesterday (love the mighty Fry), recently finished reading book 6 for the 4th time, and my home page is Mugglenet :p: I also read some fanfiction... Woo.
Reply 2469
sidekick

I am hoping to be sorted into Hufflepuff :smile: cos they're fab. And I would like to take up DADA (who wouldn't?), Charms, Ancient Runes and Transfiguration.

I love HP - I was listening to the Audio CD of book 5 yesterday (love the mighty Fry), recently finished reading book 6 for the 4th time, and my home page is Mugglenet :p: I also read some fanfiction... Woo.
I welcome you into the class of Transfiguration, I hope you have the brain skills to keep up with the homework, unlike some people....
Charms students I have put up a homework assingment (sp?) on the homework thread. If you would please do it and give it to me by the date shown that would be nice :smile: .
I shall do my best! :p: Ooh better have a look at the charms homework! Not joined for more than 10 minutes and already I've got work to do!
sidekick

It will be lovely to have you in my class :smile: . Most students like my class as they don't give much homework (like 1 so far :p: ). Watch out for the little quizes I do on here sometimes. They can be worth quite alot of HP points and are done in a way that the first person with the correct answer get's the points only :smile: . Hope to see you around.

Professor Doom_and_Gloom :smile:
Reply 2473
Doom_and_Gloom
Charms students I have put up a homework assingment (sp?) on the homework thread. If you would please do it and give it to me by the date shown that would be nice :smile: .
d+g, where did you go? you realise that a school needs teachers to function...
--------------
sidekick
I shall do my best! :p: Ooh better have a look at the charms homework! Not joined for more than 10 minutes and already I've got work to do!
there is also transfiguration homework on the thread - theres a link in my sig....:biggrin:
Right, two lots of homework. That's fine! Absolutely fine! *conceals slightly stressed face*

Also, just a quick question - can we put that we're part of the HP society in our sigs?
trish xx
d+g, where did you go? you realise that a school needs teachers to function...
--------------
there is also transfiguration homework on the thread - theres a link in my sig....:biggrin:

Sorry all the muggle homework and that has kept me busy and I'm very forgetfull when I've got lots on my mind. Not very good for a teacher I know :redface: . Anyway I finally got a so-called half term (I still had to go in for a good chunk of it :rolleyes: ) and remembered as I havn't got quite so much stuff to do at the moment. I will try and be here more often (deary me I sound like a student saying that :redface: ). If not I'll be in the Three Broomsticks having a drink trying to relax from all this work I've got to do :p: .
Reply 2476
Doom_and_Gloom
Sorry all the muggle homework and that has kept me busy and I'm very forgetfull when I've got lots on my mind. Not very good for a teacher I know :redface: . Anyway I finally got a so-called half term (I still had to go in for a good chunk of it :rolleyes: ) and remembered as I havn't got quite so much stuff to do at the moment. I will try and be here more often (deary me I sound like a student saying that :redface: ). If not I'll be in the Three Broomsticks having a drink trying to relax from all this work I've got to do :p: .
know how you feel - half term holiday - phoey! more like a chance to load us with even more work!!!
and sidekick you can add it with a link if you want to - but the link isnt compulsary (sp?)
Hmmm I'm not doing charms... I thought I said I wanted to but apparently not! I might do the homework anyway though lol!
~Raven~
Hmmm I'm not doing charms... I thought I said I wanted to but apparently not! I might do the homework anyway though lol!

You can if you wish to :smile:. It would be interesting to know what you would put.
~Raven~

Raven doing hmk! :toofunny: hehe!

Latest