The Student Room Group
Shylock
woo! i mean ?*cough* good thinking headmistress,not allowing for discrimination etc etc.

:rofl:
anne is the best and she rules. she never lies
Aphrodite
:hmpf:

Tsk, kids today... :rolleyes:
yourjoyismylow
anne is the best and she rules. she never lies

yeh right ^o)
Angel Interceptor
Tsk, kids today... :rolleyes:

talking about yourself again I see
Aphrodite
talking about yourself again I see

No Miss. :wink:
Angel Interceptor
No Miss. :wink:

^o) hmmm..how many points off for lying....
Aphrodite
^o) hmmm..how many points off for lying....

Someone's in a vengeful mood. :hugs:
Angel Interceptor
Someone's in a vengeful mood. :hugs:

me? never.... I just feel like exercising some powers before I leave forever....
Aphrodite
me? never.... I just feel like exercising some powers before I leave forever....

Well, you're not leaving forever - I don't think that you could or would want to. :wink: Anyhows, must dash. Speak to you later. :hugs:
Angel Interceptor
Well, you're not leaving forever - I don't think that you could or would want to. :wink: Anyhows, must dash. Speak to you later. :hugs:

well you know what I mean....
watch it shy :security:
did someone say something? *looks around* ... nope. i thought so
:motz:
Aphrodite
well you know what I mean....

I knew what you meant, but then my powers of deduction are far greater than most mere mortals. :wink:
yourjoyismylow
:motz:

*yawn* you bore me...now which slytherin shall i whip to my biddings today? :whip
Angel Interceptor
I knew what you meant, but then my powers of deduction are far greater than most mere mortals. :wink:

Yeah......Still debating how many points I should take for lying...any idea anyone?
Aphrodite
Yeah......Still debating how many points I should take for lying...any idea anyone?

which house is he in though? then i'll decide
Aphrodite

Lying about what? I think that you're abusing your powers! I might start a rebellion if you're not careful. :wink:

Latest