The Student Room Group
yourjoyismylow
Ma Shy is coming over to see me :biggrin:

i am! :love::hump:
Shylock
that's ok :smile::hugs: how's it been going?

:hugs: It's been going okay. CW's has been a pain but what can you do about it. It' needs to be done though so whatever. Been having fun when I haven't been doing college work so it's not that bad. Hows it been with you?
yourjoyismylow
anne is the best and she rules. she never lies

Hmm 5 points for true honesty joy :wink:
Doom_and_Gloom
:hugs: It's been going okay. CW's has been a pain but what can you do about it. It' needs to be done though so whatever. Been having fun when I haven't been doing college work so it's not that bad. Hows it been with you?

ok..but i'm lazy :frown:
Raven :party:

I luuurve Slytherins
me so lazy
i'm worse so shush :p:
Reply 25427
yourjoyismylow
yup, the Gryffies have lost it all :toofunny:

*feels proud of the achievement* :biggrin:
Aeana
*feels proud of the achievement* :biggrin:

oh shush you hill billy pff
Reply 25429
Shylock
oh shush you hill billy pff

^o) Hill billy?

you are the biggest joke in the history of Hogwarts, so if anybody's the hill billy it's you :eyeball:
*yawn* i should really get my ears cleaned...did you say something or were you just opening your trap to let flies in? ^o)
You're both running low on good insults - impromptu homework: come up with some better ones! Especially you Anne, don't let the side down :biggrin:
All Slytherins are inbreds ergo all Slytherins are hill billys. :wink:
:rofl: I love that homework Rae :biggrin:
i'm off now bye :wavey:
Reply 25435
Will you just shut your mouth! Everything that comes out of your trap is sewage so will you just spare us from having to listen to your constant whining and know it all conversations for merlins sake!
Reply 25436
Shylock
i'm off now bye :wavey:

good riddance to bad trash :eviltongu
Aeana
Will you just shut your mouth! Everything that comes out of your trap is sewage so will you just spare us from having to listen to your constant whining and know it all conversations for merlins sake!

i only do this rarely,but biatch,you're really losing your touch,even i must admit!
Reply 25438
yeah well I've had it with this stupid school and all the people in it, so just leave in peace would you?
Aeana
yeah well I've had it with this stupid school and all the people in it, so just leave in peace would you?

All the people in it? :frown:

Latest