The Student Room Group
can i join the hp society???? plzzz
Reply 2561
sportschick
yeah sure, look at the first page and do a sorting test to see which house...and then choose which subjects to do - i recommend Transfiguration! :biggrin:
--------------
OI! small and KILLER!!! you will scare the new kids!!
trish xx
OI! small and KILLER!!! you will scare the new kids!!

Me! :rolleyes: I would never! I would really have to try, wheras killerbee doesn't need to do anything, just looking at her can scare you to death, look what happen to me! :frown: Thanks again PT! :biggrin:
--------------
sportschick

:wavey: You need to choose a house and what subjects you wanna do! :smile:
Reply 2563
smallguy54321
Me! :rolleyes: I would never! I would really have to try, wheras killerbee doesn't need to do anything, just looking at her can scare you to death, look what happen to me! :frown: Thanks again PT! :biggrin:
--------------

:wavey: You need to choose a house and what subjects you wanna do! :smile:
S'ok.
Ive taken to wearing mirrored sunglasses in the hope that the reflection will kill her instead - but all that happens is the lens breaks....
what a great idea PT! Waves wand and conjures mirrored sunglasses!
woooohhhhh!!!!!!

death to all the non-slytherin fckuckers!!!!
killerbee
i swore, but got it past the swear filter, mods changed it and then i restored it to its former glory

bastards

Lol how come bastards isn't stopped by the swear filter?!

Anyway, bad bad killerbee, you are very naughty. 50 points to Slytherin for avoiding the authorities! :y:
Haha, Raven, if only. killerbee, you need to calm down. You are no use to us if you are expelled.

And no, I don't have very curley hair, it is just ,.... erm... not straight.
I have just booked a flight to London o_O
Don't go to London, come to Newcastle and I'll get ya good and drunk. then we can go on a Gryffindor scaring spree. Fun!
sportchick, hopefully another slytherin!
--------------
~Raven~
Don't go to London, come to Newcastle and I'll get ya good and drunk. then we can go on a Gryffindor scaring spree. Fun!

that would indeed be fun, unfortunately i am flying in at 7 am, then meet my friend and pick up my stuff from his house, we will have lunch and then i will have to track down to luton and fly back at 6 pm. Oh, I am gonna miss Berlin.
Komm du doch nach Berlin :P
I wish :frown:
~Raven~
I wish :frown:

I heard wishes do come true sometimes :smile:
You are always welcome, you know that.
You should come on your holidays and then improve your Deutsch
Begin more than improve lol! I can just about ask for a bottle of water with NO BUBBLES - wat's with that? You all drink fizzy water! - and I can say thank you... and thats about it lol!

I'm going this year sometime, maybe Easter, maybe summer, I don't know yet. Yey!
easter and summer are over this year anyway.... lol
don't get your years all mixed up :haha:

would be cool to see you anyway- and mineralwasser with bubbles is nice, but i prefer the medium kind and apfelschorle.
See bubbly water is horrible, when its hot you have to drink nice refreshing still water, specially when you're in a hotel and can't have it when you want :frown:I still think in terms of school years :redface: not calendar years!
Haha... ok ok
I love nice cold medium sparkling water. Much more refreshing than still water
Warm anything is not good.

Wow, it is soooooo dark out here now.:smile:
I know... I like the dark.
oohh how witchy of you :biggrin:
Reply 2579
remember the homework people!!!
--------------
killerbee
oohh how witchy of you :biggrin:
where did you get your warnings from killer????

Latest

Trending

Trending