The Student Room Group
Aeana
yeah and then you'll wake up and realise it's just one of your petty little fantasies. Everyone knows that Hufflepuff is the reject pile for all the other houses. It's for those who are too stupid, too cowardly and too pathetic to fit in anywhere. Go and crawl back in your hole, I have nothing more to say to you... you're not worth wasting the oxygen to talk.

everyone knows its all the slytherins who are cowards alway saving their own skins, I'd personally be embarased to be in your house when the other other 3 houses practically hate your house to us you all a pile of dog **** :p: :rolleyes:
*cough* *cough* Thanks for the rep btw :hugs:
hello :wavey:
:wavey:
that was 18 hours ago?!
Reply 25845
January Victim
yeh psychology and biology,not much of chem :bawling:

do you do A2 biology? cos i've handed my AS Biology coursework ages ago...same with A2 Physics and Chemistry
Reply 25846
btw, i like ur new avatar...much better...
Robusty
btw, i like ur new avatar...much better...

Yep.
January Victim
that was 18 hours ago?!

Someone not crasting :eek:
yourjoyismylow
*runs into school with huge anti-slytherin gear bag*

now watch it you good-for-nothing-suckers !!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Can I give detention to the head girl?! This is a dark day... a dark day indeed.
Robusty
do you do A2 biology? cos i've handed my AS Biology coursework ages ago...same with A2 Physics and Chemistry

yeh,but we submit ours just before we do the exam
Reply 25854
ok there can only be one reason for Joy's peculiar behaviour... who hexed her? WHO? WHO? :motz:

When I find out who hexed my girl you can look out!! I'll hang you from the top of the school by your intestines. Not even your mother will recognise you when I find out who did it.

You have been warned. Come forward now and you'll receive less of a penalty. Hide like the cowardly little freaks you are and I'll make sure you regret it :eyeball:
what if she had a change of heart? someone better tell her the mistake so she can change it,and we hear less of you slytherin lot whining!
Reply 25856
:eyeball: shut your mouth before I shut it for you. I've had enough of your smart-arse jibes to last me a lifetime. I'm in no mood to put up with any of your crap today.
what? so now i'm denied the freedom of speech? fine then. *walks away* have fun twerp
Reply 25858
**Walks in and gets caught in the middle of the firing line, doubled back and ran, leaving a vacuum behind. Air rushed to fill it.**
wimp! come back here.it's attitudes like that,that makes them folk think they rule the world...maybe the underworld but certainly not this one. :hmpf:

Latest

Trending

Trending