The Student Room Group
Reply 240
By the way I noticed 2 teachers missing. Ancient ruines and flying
lirael
Please can I join

It takes a while. The headmaster (treff) also has to be online to add you to the list which at the moment she is not. You have to be patient young one. You will be added to the school as soon as the headmater is back :smile: .
Reply 242
Thank you
Xenon
By the way,

deadline for handing in DADA homework is 10 p.m. tonight

And don't forget to keep practising those patronus charms and tell me about the form of your patronus'.

Oh no! iv only just come online! i will do my homework now if that is ok?
:confused:
Reply 244
lirael
By the way I noticed 2 teachers missing. Ancient ruines and flying

Yes, among other subjects. We don't have teachers for all the subjects because we want to try for an optimal student-teacher ratio (i.e. not too many teachers). For now, anyway--if/when our society grows, positions may be opened for application. :smile:
Reply 245
Well done to everybody in my care of magical creatures class!!
all homework completed!! (even if a bit late).

5 points to Strawberry_wise for ravenclaw
5 points to Nothern_lass for ravenclaw
5 points to Darth_vader05 for gryffindor

next assignment will be set later today!

Professer Hedwig

PS-dont worry Treff, im PMing you those points right now!
We'll start off with 3 easy questions for my Potions class:

1.) What can counter the giddiness side effect when brewing a Euphoria-creating potion?

2.) Name 3 ingredients in polyjuice potion?

3.) Describe the texture and effects of Veritaserum.

10 points on offer for fully correct answers by the end of the day. An extra 10 for the first person to complete the assignment. (Am feeling good today- who's the best teacher?!!)
Reply 247
do we reply here? or do we pm?
sorry mr. feeling good, i have no idea what the answers to the homework are, can i quit potions please, sorry sir
Makeshiftwings is it possible for me to join arithmancy, thanks
henryt
do we reply here? or do we pm?

Post here if you are in my Potions Class
Mrs. Political
sorry mr. feeling good, i have no idea what the answers to the homework are, can i quit potions please, sorry sir

No problem. Although Arithmancy is harder than Potions!
Reply 252
feeling good
Post here if you are in my Potions Class

Well, here we are.

1. Peppermint counteracts the effect of giddyness in a Euphoria inducing potion.
2. Knotgrass, Fluxweed (picked at full moon), and Boomslang skin are all crucial to the Polyjuice potion, as well as a bit of whoever you would like to transform into.
3. Veritaserum is a clear, colourless, and odourless potion, which forces the drinker to tell the truth.
henryt
Well, here we are.

1. Peppermint counteracts the effect of giddyness in a Euphoria inducing potion.
2. Knotgrass, Fluxweed (picked at full moon), and Boomslang skin are all crucial to the Polyjuice potion, as well as a bit of whoever you would like to transform into.
3. Veritaserum is a clear, colourless, and odourless potion, which forces the drinker to tell the truth.

20 points go to Henry t- Congratulations :biggrin: .

You are the first pupil to get points from me- my prize student, lol! Post what house you are in, so I can add your points.
(Well googled by the way- next time don't use the first site that comes up!)
Reply 254
I am in Ravenclaw :smile:
henryt
I am in Ravenclaw :smile:

Yay- my old house! They will be added by the end of this week.
Reply 256
Please may I join?

EDIT: All the Sorting Quizzes I've tried have sorted me into Ravenclaw
Reply 257
My Potions H/W
1. A sprig of peppermint can counter the dizziness which may be induced by Euphoria.
2. Three ingredients found in Polyjuice Potion fluxweed, shredded skin of boomslang. Knotgrass and a bit of the person you wish to become
3. Veritaserum is the strongest possible truth potion. It is odorless, tasteless, and colorless and takes 6 months to brew.
Reply 258
I'm in potions but is it really worth me posting the answers? Because two people have already posted the correct answers so it seems kind of pointless. Maybe next time we should PM you?
Potions homework:-

:smile: Peppermint reveses the effect of guiddiness in the Euphria inducing potion
:smile: a bit of whoever you want to transform into, fluxweed and boomslang skin are all used in the polyjuice potion
:smile: Veteriserum is a truth telling potion which forces the drinker to tell the truth, and is a clear, odourless potion

:smile:

Latest