Turn on thread page Beta

The Harry Potter Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    i love it dark but i wake up early now because it is so light in the morning. not for long though... njahahaha

where did you put the gryffindors?
    i chained them inthe dungeons and taped their eyes open
    then they were subjected to horrors only the strongest would be unaffected by . . . .
    nightmare on elm street, omen, texas chainsaw massacre, halloween, ring, the exorcist and the shining and finally phantom of the opera - the most terifyingly bad film EVER MADE

Haha, sounds like they had fun then *njahahahahh*

I, on the other hand, feel like my cold is taking the p*** as it is indeed making a full return. I also have to go and hopefully collect my money today, pay the rent *eeek* and yeah, teach. Yay for me *not*

ReputationRep:
    good afternoon all! have fun hexing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trish xx)
    good afternoon all! have fun hexing?
    :hello:
    didn't do hexing, but i enjoyed scaring little kids who knocked on my door:p: what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    didn't do hexing, but i enjoyed scaring little kids who knocked on my door:p: what about you?
    didnt go hexing, watched The Grudge - again :p:
    this thread seems as dead as Tutankhamun

I am soooo exhausted today. I mean,.... I am getting teaching jobs left and right. Ahhhhh!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    I am soooo exhausted today. I mean,.... I am getting teaching jobs left and right. Ahhhhh!!!
    I'm pretty knackered aswell- college finishes late on a tuesday so i got home at about 5ish

Do you teach at a primary school or secondary one?

ReputationRep:
    didnt go hexing, watched The Grudge - again :p:
    this thread seems as dead as Tutankhamun
    is is any good? my sister said that its pretty crap

btw who said that tutankhamun's dead??^o) :p:

(Original post by darth_vader05)
    I'm pretty knackered aswell- college finishes late on a tuesday so i got home at about 5ish

Do you teach at a primary school or secondary one?
    Privately, at the moment I have one 5th grader, one 6th grader, one 7th grader, one 10th grader , one family learning english and two adults learning english.
    A kindergarten wants me to come in once or twice a week to teach 3-5 year olds english!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I know I haven't been around too much, but I have come back to present my lovely DADA students with some homework to earn more HPs. Please refer to the homework thread to check out the assignment.

OMG I wonder what's wrong with me. I just did my Charms and DADA Homework right after getting up.

Time for my crunchy nuts

ReputationRep:
    crunchy nuts??? sounds painful :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    crunchy nuts??? sounds painful :eek:
    And you tell me you're a good girl :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallguy54321)
    I was being sarcastic about the SATs killerbee!
    --------------

Hi LauraJane14! :wavey: I am in ravenclaw as well! Profesor Trish is the head of our house! We are in the lead for the house cup! :p: Ignore killerbee and thats all you need to know! Btw, dont do history of magic, you get soo many essays to do, it is not fun! Do transfiguration, Professor Trish teaches that!
    hey there...i kinda have to like essays seeing as im studying law cant wait to get started though.
    house cup lead woo hoo - good start

ReputationRep:
    We'll get it eventually, don't worry.... Slytherin will win mwahahahahaha!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raven~)
    only in your dreams......and my worst nightmares - they also involve killerbee and a LARGE chainsaw...:s:

ReputationRep:
    And you tell me you're a good girl :rolleyes:
    Hey!!

When I'm good I'm very good.....but when I'm bad I'm better

(Original post by Aeana)
    Hey!!

When I'm good I'm very good.....but when I'm bad I'm better
    Quote of the day for sure

I was the best today then. Njahahahhhaaa

only in your dreams......and my worst nightmares - they also involve killerbee and a LARGE chainsaw...:s:
    I .... don't .... want ..... to ..... know .......!!!!!!

killerbee seems to have had a real effect on trish :eek:

Oh yeah... and we will win !!!
    Maybe we need to start advertising for the best of tsr to join the slytherins. And Slytherins, just do your homework (I know, I am the Hermione of Slytherin).... and just rule :P

"I'm gonna run the risk of being free"

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.