The Student Room Group
Haha, Raven, I was gonna say the same thing just now. How are you doing today?
Mr J is very unhappy because he broke his ibook yesterday by, accidentally, spilling white wine over it. It is pretty much dead, but luckily, this will be covered by our insurance. It still sucks though as he is using my ibook all the time now :P
Thats men for ya, be gay thats what I say!

I'm fine but I think I'm getting another cold :frown: Hows things in the wrold of joy? Apart from ibook breakage and stealing?
Reply 2862
This thread has really gone downhill since we went back to school - look at the riff raff that comes in now!!
Reply 2863
oi less of it. Im not riff raff. I'm a Slytherin. Only commoners are riff raff :biggrin:
Riff raff? Are there Gryffindors about?

Slytherins are not riff raff. We are too superior and dignified for that!
We are indeed superior :smile:
The world of joy is very well, thankyouverymuch :smile: Have any of you seen my broom?
Killerbee had it... you probably won't want it back :s:
~Raven~
Killerbee had it... you probably won't want it back :s:

why - where do you think i stuck it?

bearing in mind my last few posts have been about le derriere
killerbee
why - where do you think i stuck it?

bearing in mind my last few posts have been about le derriere

think yow answered your own question there :ninja:
trish xx
This thread has really gone downhill since we went back to school - look at the riff raff that comes in now!!

what do you think she means by this raven?
killerbee
what do you think she means by this raven?

i think she means that she's on here more as she's gone back to school and has no life.
~Raven~
i think she means that she's on here more as she's gone back to school and has no life.

bitchy - i like it :wink:
Reply 2872
well....lok at the posts when it was still summer....and look at them now....and look at the new members since then... and add it up...
Is this the Harry Potter society :p:
trish xx
well....lok at the posts when it was still summer....and look at them now....and look at the new members since then... and add it up...

yeah - in the summer the book had come out so we could talk about HP
now we can chat and mess around
there's nothing wrong with it :biggrin:
trish xx

*is a new member*

Thanks! :p:
Reply 2876
sidekick
*is a new member*

Thanks! :p:
bananarama - no offence intended - for you!!! :p:
trish xx
bananarama - no offence intended - for you!!! :p:

banana man
http://www.binaryslave.f2s.com/bananaman/01.jpg
~Raven~
Thats men for ya, be gay thats what I say!

I'm fine but I think I'm getting another cold :frown: Hows things in the wrold of joy? Apart from ibook breakage and stealing?

I've got a cold as well! :frown:
--------------
darth_vader05
Is this the Harry Potter society :p:

I was wondering that! :biggrin: lol! btw darth, have you heard you have been named top sci-fi villain! :eek: :afraid:
Reply 2879
smallguy54321
I've got a cold as well! :frown:
--------------

I was wondering that! :biggrin: lol! btw darth, have you heard you have been named top sci-fi villain! :eek: :afraid:
:hugs: sidekick will always be banana to me :p:

Latest