SO SAVE KILLERBEE!'

:flute:
Aeana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
I would just like to say that that was the first time I have ever taken points from anyone. I do not like taking point from anyone. However I think an unforgivable curse should result in points being taken. Killerbee is lucky to still be in the school. It is up to the headmisteriss (sp?) to decide what happens to them not me but if it was my choice well we would be saying goodbye to killerbee.
:motz: How many bloody times do I have to say it? IT WAS NOT AN UNFORGIVABLE CURSE!!! :motz:
Doom_and_Gloom
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Really are you sure about that Aeana?
(Original post by killerbee)
adava kedavra!
Definatly looks and sounds like one to me. Now stop trying to defend killerbee as they are in the wrong.
~Raven~
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
'Oh the mystery keeps unfurling,
As Aeana's hair is curling,
And Doom_and _Gloom is hurling,
Shouldn't have given her that puking pastille...'

:flute:
Aeana
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Bee said Adava Kedavra not Avada Kedavra

There's a difference n********p
santogold
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
killerbee did not use an unforgivable curse. She did use the similar sounding "adava kedavra" curse, which has once been invented by Filligus Minneva, a very well-known Gryffindor, to scare fellow students, but do no harm.
I suggest you teacher look it up in "A History of Funny Curses" or "Hogwarts: History of Curses".

Here is a quote from the latter:
Filligus Minneva invented the Adava Kedavra course to impress and scare his fellow students. One night, while taking out his prospective girlfriend, he pointed a want at someone who entered the secret room in which they had spent some time. But instead of using the unforgivable curse on him, the room filled with flowers. Needless to say, the girl has been his girlfriend then, they even got married after they left Hogwarts. The curse cannot even be called a proper curse, but it is, of course, a harmless spell.

There you go. I just made myself headgirl and I am demanding the points back for Slytherin. I will take this to the board if need be.
Killerbee has been out of hand a bit, and you could possibly deduct 5 points from the house because of her, but you should not make the house suffer under false pretence. Darth_vader is ok, he has just been too lazy to come out again. After all, noone knew he had a flower allergy when killerbee said the spell.

Even though us Slytherins seem to be thought of as bad, we are not all dark wizards and witches. You, as teachers, should know that.
I also demand that our head of house is around more often!

As for my fellow students, it is ok to have fun, but please, don't get us in trouble anymore Do that stuff in (semi) private!

GO SLYTHERINS!
killerbee
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Aeana)
Bee said Adava Kedavra not Avada Kedavra

There's a difference n********p
FINALLY someone notices!!
anyone who accused me of using an unforgivable needs to read up on their HP
we should be deducting points from them!!
I hardly think being showered with daisies is an unpleasant experience!

(nice poems raven )
Sephrenia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
For someone who has a deadly allergy to flowers, it is a very bad experience. The points were originally taken away for what seemed to be an Unforgivable curse...but when we found out it was a flower charm, and darth was in a serious state, the points were transferred to that.
~Raven~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well! That is distinctly unfair, and not worth the deduction of so many points!

Joy - nice hwk!
santogold
Report 13 years ago
The allergy attack was not that severe, trish. Miss pompfrey told me.
Plus, noone knew he was allergic and it is probably good we found out now. Lucky darth does not need to do any more herbioloy. But, it was not a declared allergy and thus, according to the rules, no points cannot be deducted. If you want, we can take this further ......
santogold
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~Raven~)
Well! That is distinctly unfair, and not worth the deduction of so many points!

Joy - nice hwk!
Thanks Raven.
I have been busy trying to find all of this out. It is my mission to promote SLYTHERIN to everyone now. We cannot be viewed as some evil scum.
santogold
Report 13 years ago
Slytherin Open House

In order to promote the Slytherin House, we would like to hold an open day.
During the day, you will be shown around the house and learn about the Slytherin's history and the great witches and wizards that were in the house during their time at Hogwarts.

Everyone who has been accepted to come to Hogwarts is welcome to view the house. I know it is not really up to *you* to be sorted into Slytherin, but I am sure we can inspire you anyway.

The head of house (ok, so I have not asked, but I am sure it is ok) will hold a speech and proove to you, that *this* is the house to be in.
Slytherins are high achievers, reaching for high things and always up for some fun.

The most prominent members currently include Raven, Aeana and the infamous killerbee Me, yeah, I am humble, but I would like to include myself anyway. Njahaha.

So, if you want to know what it is like to be a Slytherin, come to the Open Day. Details to follow shortly.

Please Note: The Slytherin common room has the best fire, the most comfy chairs and (don't tell anyone) the most comfortable beds in the dormitories.
Doom_and_Gloom
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by yourjoyismylow)
The allergy attack was not that severe, trish. Miss pompfrey told me.
Plus, noone knew he was allergic and it is probably good we found out now. Lucky darth does not need to do any more herbioloy. But, it was not a declared allergy and thus, according to the rules, no points cannot be deducted. If you want, we can take this further ......
That is probably true, however I am ill and the flowers aren't a good idea as it can make my illness worse (I am only allowed to be inside Hogwarts castle and things that are from the outside can cause damage). Please don't use this spell again, at least not around me or any people who are allergic. It will not be tolerated if you do :mad: .
santogold
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Doom_and_Gloom)
That is probably true, however I am ill and the flowers aren't a good idea as it can make my illness worse (I am only allowed to be inside Hogwarts castle and things that are from the outside can cause damage). Please don't use this spell again, at least not around me or any people who are allergic. It will not be tolerated if you do :mad: .
That's a deal. The spell cannot be used around anyone who is allergic to flowers and anyone who is ill.
Fair enough.

Does this mean any points that have been deducted will be given back to us, Professor Doom_and_Gloom?
Aeana
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That's a deal. The spell cannot be used around anyone who is allergic to flowers and anyone who is ill.
Fair enough.

Does this mean any points that have been deducted will be given back to us, Professor Doom_and_Gloom?
it better had or else the secret weapon will make an appearance
--------------
Slytherin Open House

In order to promote the Slytherin House, we would like to hold an open day.
During the day, you will be shown around the house and learn about the Slytherin's history and the great witches and wizards that were in the house during their time at Hogwarts.

Everyone who has been accepted to come to Hogwarts is welcome to view the house. I know it is not really up to *you* to be sorted into Slytherin, but I am sure we can inspire you anyway.

The head of house (ok, so I have not asked, but I am sure it is ok) will hold a speech and proove to you, that *this* is the house to be in.
Slytherins are high achievers, reaching for high things and always up for some fun.

The most prominent members currently include Raven, Aeana and the infamous killerbee Me, yeah, I am humble, but I would like to include myself anyway. Njahaha.

So, if you want to know what it is like to be a Slytherin, come to the Open Day. Details to follow shortly.

Please Note: The Slytherin common room has the best fire, the most comfy chairs and (don't tell anyone) the most comfortable beds in the dormitories.
damn straight Our beds are the most comfortable, although the ones in the boys dorm are even plushier
santogold
Report 13 years ago
Aeana! *puts head girl face on*

Leave it in the common room
killerbee
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
joy - stop being a blood traitor!
why would we want scum from other houses and even mudbloods in our dorm!!!
slytherin is a clique and we dont want to make it as scummy and common as the others :mad:
~Raven~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You shouldn't be head girl joy, u too naughty :evil:

Lovin the avatar though!

EDIT: ARG! I hadn't read the post about the so-called 'Slytherin open day'! Joy, you are a Gryffindor in disguise aren't you? Blood traitor! Nooooo...........! How can you let us down like this?! :argh:
killerbee
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~Raven~)
You shouldn't be head girl joy, u too naughty :evil:

Lovin the avatar though!
its a bit pink dont ya think
~Raven~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes. she must be stopped.... hang on...

I think joy's under the imperius curse!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (15)
93.75%
No (1)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise