Turn on thread page Beta

The Harry Potter Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feeling good)
    Yep- you only sent me 4 copies! Good essay, although you could have talked mor about factors such as the weight of the creator. Nice stuff on Amortentia though.
    5 points to Ravenclaw when you are registered!
    I think I might have sent you a few copies- there seems to be a problem everytime I sent it. Have you got it?

ReputationRep:
    The page didnt load saying its bin sent did it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallguy54321)
    The page didnt load saying its bin sent did it?
    Something like that and it said that I can't said more than one message in 60 seconds so I wasn't sure if it had been sent.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but then i went 2 my sent box and it sed it had send 4 hmks!!!

ReputationRep:
    mines like that too

ReputationRep:
    Professor hedwig that darn bowtruckle of yours bit me and i think its infected. if it doesnt stop misbehavin then i'll just have to burn the damn thing and use it as firewood for my common room...

ReputationRep:
    i think my bowtruckle is ill professor hedwig, its being good! not bitten me once, im gettin worried! if it dies of old age, do we fail? because i think mines quite old!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northern_lass)
    i think my bowtruckle is ill professor hedwig, its being good! not bitten me once, im gettin worried! if it dies of old age, do we fail? because i think mines quite old!
    I think that I've over fed mine :eek:

ReputationRep:
    they are harder to look after then u expect!

ReputationRep:
    they shouldnt die, although they are not young. they are tough creatures although they may look brittle.
    if your bowtruckle hurts you (which i hope it wont!) cover it with mandrake juice then bind the injury.

have fun!!

Professor hedwig

care of magical creatures and head of hufflepuff house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hedwig)
    they shouldnt die, although they are not young. they are tough creatures although they may look brittle.
    if your bowtruckle hurts you (which i hope it wont!) cover it with mandrake juice then bind the injury.

have fun!!

Professor hedwig

care of magical creatures and head of hufflepuff house
    I just feed it more wood louse!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramy)
    Professor hedwig that darn bowtruckle of yours bit me and i think its infected. if it doesnt stop misbehavin then i'll just have to burn the damn thing and use it as firewood for my common room...
    please dont burn it!! just try not to offend it (as much) and try to act as though it is your friend (however horrible it is) to gain its trust, just be thankful that youve only got it for 1 week!

professor hedwig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    I just feed it more wood louse!
    yes they do like those, if it gets particularly violent try feeding it on fairy eggs. not too many though or some unexpected results may occur!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hedwig)
    yes they do like those, if it gets particularly violent try feeding it on fairy eggs. not too many though or some unexpected results may occur!!
    I think mine's OK now. They certainly like there food. I think I might name mine

ReputationRep:
    I think mine's OK now. They certainly like there food. I think I might name mine
    you must have one with a big appetite! lol
    yeah naming them could be cool, shows that you really bonded with your stick-like friend

ReputationRep:
    well guess im in ravenclaw, as got that 4 times, n gryffindor twice.would have liked gryff, but does it really matter? anyone who like gryff only really does because harry n his mates are in it! do i sound bitter? well, yay i am officially a member of harry potter's society! how do i go about becoming the transfiguration teacher?if soomeone has the post id be willing to battle for it1a harry potter quiz maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cottonmouth)
    well guess im in ravenclaw, as got that 4 times, n gryffindor twice.would have liked gryff, but does it really matter? anyone who like gryff only really does because harry n his mates are in it! do i sound bitter? well, yay i am officially a member of harry potter's society! how do i go about becoming the transfiguration teacher?if soomeone has the post id be willing to battle for it1a harry potter quiz maybe?
    trish xx is the transfiguration teacher.

ReputationRep:
    trish xx is the transfiguration teacher.
    And she's unlikely to give it up because it's the most cherished teaching post. It was my first choice, of course, although I adore Arithmancy.

ReputationRep:
    Woo! History of Magic! Woo!

*hopeful face*

ReputationRep:
    Can I join? Pretty pretty please?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.