The Student Room Group
Reply 4320
Oooh, no... What happened! Tell me all the gossip :p:
Reply 4321
well Killerbee wanted to lose Slytherins all their points and I took away about 200 :smile: :p: twas way back :smile:
Tsk... as if all Slytherins were bad *sulk*
Hello famour henryt.

My broccoli was amazing, and no, I rule!!!
Reply 4323
yourjoyismylow

:hmpf: exactly. I'm a good Slytherin thank you very much :biggrin:
Reply 4324
yourjoyismylow
Hello famour henryt.

My broccoli was amazing, and no, I rule!!!
I rule, as I am practically the only teacher that graces the society now :rolleyes:
Aeana

Aeana :cheers: :five: :ciao:

How are you, fellow Slytherin?
Reply 4326
Aeana
*cough* yes of course you are... *cough*
trish xx
I rule, as I am practically the only teacher that graces the society now :rolleyes:

Yeah... that's why I should be made a teacher. Grrr. I am *actually* a teacher....... commmmmeeee oonnnnnn!
Reply 4328
It's a shame that the society has sortof... dissolved since the summer... but I guess that's down to people like me being too busy... Hopefully, the society will still be alive for next summer, when it can be officially revived :smile:
Reply 4329
yourjoyismylow
Aeana :cheers: :five: :ciao:

How are you, fellow Slytherin?

I am very good :biggrin: Just got in from drama rehearsal in time for the rugby :biggrin: Yay!

:cheers: How are things joy?

--------------

henryt
It's a shame that the society has sortof... dissolved since the summer... but I guess that's down to people like me being too busy... Hopefully, the society will still be alive for next summer, when it can be officially revived :smile:

It hasn't dissolved :biggrin: we're still here aren't we joy?? :p:
Aeana
I am very good :biggrin: Just got in from drama rehearsal in time for the rugby :biggrin: Yay!

:cheers: How are things joy?

--------------

It hasn't dissolved :biggrin: we're still here aren't we joy?? :p:

Indeed. I may be new, but I am twice as good :P
Reply 4331
yourjoyismylow
Yeah... that's why I should be made a teacher. Grrr. I am *actually* a teacher....... commmmmeeee oonnnnnn!

don't be a teacher joy! We need all the slytherins we've got in order to catch up with ravenclaw and those Gryffindorks :biggrin:
Aeana
don't be a teacher joy! We need all the slytherins we've got in order to catch up with ravenclaw and those Gryffindorks :biggrin:

true, but if i was a teacher i could give you points :wink:
Reply 4333
yourjoyismylow
true, but there are no vacnicies :smile:
Reply 4334
what about Herbology? There's no herbology teacher :p:
Herbe..woooot?

yeah...maybe...
Reply 4336
yourjoyismylow
Herbe..woooot?

yeah...maybe...

whats her name, Professor Sprout's subject. Teaching about magical plants and stuff :smile:
Reply 4337
Oh no.......
Aeana
whats her name, Professor Sprout's subject. Teaching about magical plants and stuff :smile:

yeah... i knew that :P
I was just expressing my interest :eek:
Reply 4339
trish xx
Oh no.......

oh no what? :confused:

Latest