sleep well
Aeana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by pratikv)
hi everyone,

i'd like to join the harry potter society, and would like to take up the following subjects:

charms
defence against the dark arts
potions

pratikv
you have to send a message to Treff so he can add you to the first page. Then you need to pm the respective teachers letting them know you want to join their classes.

Before you do that though you need to take the sorting test on the first page so you can decide which house you'll be in
santogold
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
Praktiv, welcome Get yourself sorted into a house. Maybe you will be one of the superior Slytherins?

Good morning everyone... snow is still here but it is not getting more :motz:

Aeana, did you find your phone? Hope it turns out ok. I have a Motorola V500 camera phone that only works with Orange SIM cards in the UK (one of those sim locked phones). Any Orange SIM card works though (I got it with my pre-paid one, then put another pre-paid one in and then tried it with my friends pay monthly one). Anyway.... if you need a new phone, I could send it your way.

Oh. and everyone else..... It's the first advent :P
santogold
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by killerbee)
isnt there a spell for that sorta thing
INTERESTING new sig there, killer.

I think I will get some rolls now and have them with NUTELLA !!!!
killerbee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
excellent choice
today is a bad day as still have not done cw or presentation and only have one ep of prison break left to watch
santogold
Report 13 years ago
Killerbee :dancing:

I should (*cough*) be writing my essay. Yeah... But I have been writing a business plan instead and I am bumming around on here.

What's up with you then?
killerbee
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by yourjoyismylow)
Killerbee :dancing:

I should (*cough*) be writing my essay. Yeah... But I have been writing a business plan instead and I am bumming around on here.

What's up with you then?
stuffs up :shrug:
whats the plan for?
santogold
Report 13 years ago
stuffs up :shrug:
whats the plan for?
art gallery kinda thing.
We shall see how that turns out.

I just got out of my hot hot bath and will get ready for some christmas market time now.
killerbee
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
have fun then
santogold
Report 13 years ago
have fun then
I will once I can get myself ready. I hate drying/straightening my hair. :eek:
killerbee
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
tis indeed rather boring
~Raven~
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Love doing my hair :love:

Love the sig killerbee :rofl:

Love the snow and the blanket joy

I want to be a teacher!
santogold
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~Raven~)
Love doing my hair :love:

Love the sig killerbee :rofl:

Love the snow and the blanket joy

I want to be a teacher!
My hair is all done and I still don't like doing it. Sundays are for snow and blankets. Argh.

And you may wanna think twice about that teacher thing
~Raven~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My hair is all done and I still don't like doing it. Sundays are for snow and blankets. Argh.

And you may wanna think twice about that teacher thing
Well... it'd be better than being an insensitive uncaring a**hole Psychologist :mad:... back on topic... I'll settle for being a HP soc teacher!
killerbee
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
boo yah strangers
Aeana
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Aeana, did you find your phone? Hope it turns out ok. I have a Motorola V500 camera phone that only works with Orange SIM cards in the UK (one of those sim locked phones). Any Orange SIM card works though (I got it with my pre-paid one, then put another pre-paid one in and then tried it with my friends pay monthly one). Anyway.... if you need a new phone, I could send it your way.
That is really really really kind of you Joy. I've tried almost everywhere today but to no avail I'm going to search my room one final time then I'll just have to accept the fact that I've lost it forever

It was brand new too
sidekick
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Aeana)
That is really really really kind of you Joy. I've tried almost everywhere today but to no avail I'm going to search my room one final time then I'll just have to accept the fact that I've lost it forever

It was brand new too
Have you tried retracing your steps for the last few days of your life?? Or questioning suspicious looking students lurking around your room? etc.

Also, there's a sorting test on the 1st page?!?! Must've missed it... I only said I'd be a Hufflepuff cos I heard there weren't many of them, and I'm a kind hearted soul. Also because I am loyal etc etc, and not brave. But I am clever... Hmm damn!
santogold
Report 13 years ago
Hello Aeana, sidekick :ciao:
Aeana
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sidekick)
Have you tried retracing your steps for the last few days of your life?? Or questioning suspicious looking students lurking around your room? etc.

Also, there's a sorting test on the 1st page?!?! Must've missed it... I only said I'd be a Hufflepuff cos I heard there weren't many of them, and I'm a kind hearted soul. Also because I am loyal etc etc, and not brave. But I am clever... Hmm damn!
Well I know I definitely had it yesterday when I went to drama but when I got home and went to put it on charge it wasn't to be found :mad: What's worse is that I think it's because there was a whopping bloody hole in my bag and I didn't see it I've retraced all my steps.

Anyhoo. The sorting test is only for fun, it's not like the actual sorting hat :p: for starters it won't go anywhere near your head

--------------

Hello Aeana, sidekick :ciao:
Hey Joy
sidekick
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hey joy

sup?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (6)
16.67%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (17)
47.22%
Nope, not that interesting (13)
36.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed