yourjoyismylow
Mind you, I am seriously not a drinker. I just like a glass of something :p:

on the hour every hour :wink:
(thanks by the by :smile: )
i'm annoyed :vmad: xxx
xXLil'-AnGelXx
i'm annoyed :vmad: xxx
why?
Can i please be in it as i am a huge fan! I guess i'll be in Hufflepuff coz other houses r so full and actually i would be really proud to have those 'qualities that distinguish hufflepuff house' . I'd like to take DADA, charms, transfiguration, Study of Ancient Runes, potions and Astronomy.
darth_vader05
why?

because someone neg repped me for not liking Marmite and now I have only 1 gem :frown: xxx

--------------

like my new avatar its draco I may not be in slytherine but hes still fit in my opinion xxxx
rosieposie88
Can i please be in it as i am a huge fan! I guess i'll be in Hufflepuff coz other houses r so full and actually i would be really proud to have those 'qualities that distinguish hufflepuff house' . I'd like to take DADA, charms, transfiguration, Study of Ancient Runes, potions and Astronomy.

WOO the same reasons as me then! :p: Welcome! We need another good Hufflepuff :biggrin:

See you in Charms, Transfiguration and Runes! And also here, naturally :biggrin:
Reply 4586
rosieposie88

great! Another hufflepuffian! :hmpf:

--------------

By the by is there even an astronomy or an ancient runes class? :confused:
Aeana
By the by is there even an astronomy or an ancient runes class? :confused:

Lol shhhh...!
Reply 4588
sidekick
Lol shhhh...!

no I'm serious I love astronomy!! If there is a class I want to join it :biggrin:
hey, is anyone ever going to update the members list? i'm sure professor tredd can't be that busy all the time. also, i thought that this whole harry potter society thing incorporated a bit of fun homework (please don't accuse me of being a hermione, aaaargh!), but it seems that noone ever uses the 'homework thread' - has the whole thing just kind of petered out then?
killerbee
on the hour every hour :wink:
(thanks by the by :smile: )

ts ts ts. One glass of vodka and tonic and then I went to bed to watch old Lost :motz:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
because someone neg repped me for not liking Marmite and now I have only 1 gem :frown: xxx

--------------

like my new avatar its draco I may not be in slytherine but hes still fit in my opinion xxxx

nice avatar. I will rep you back tonight. Some positivity your way from Berlin, no worries. People neg rep for the silliest reason. And Marmite is terrible
Morning fellow Slytherins and all other Hogwardians.
Hope you are doing fine! Fresh bread is on the table, so have some if you want to.

I am oh-so-excited this morning :biggrin:
oooo how come?
pratikv
hey, is anyone ever going to update the members list? i'm sure professor tredd can't be that busy all the time. also, i thought that this whole harry potter society thing incorporated a bit of fun homework (please don't accuse me of being a hermione, aaaargh!), but it seems that noone ever uses the 'homework thread' - has the whole thing just kind of petered out then?

No the teachers just don't give us homework very often.

I wanted to do Ancient Runes as well.. maybe I should apply to teach it, if we don't have a teacher?
~Raven~
No the teachers just don't give us homework very often.

I wanted to do Ancient Runes as well.. maybe I should apply to teach it, if we don't have a teacher?

If you teach it, I will study it :biggrin:
killerbee
oooo how come?

just uni application goodness. seems like i may not need to apply (and stand the chance to be rejected) for Humbolt University, which is a pretty good uni, you know :biggrin: I would have to do a Bachelor degree though and major in Education Studies, rather than minor in it, but it is all good.

bee? *zzzzz* I knew you would fall asleep during my rant ! :wink:
Humboldt is so pretty... but can't really comment on standards of education, I just know it looks impressive.

Is it making you mad that they all have different systems? That would majorly p me off.
~Raven~
Humboldt is so pretty... but can't really comment on standards of education, I just know it looks impressive.

Is it making you mad that they all have different systems? That would majorly p me off.

Yeah it does a bit. Huge education reform happening and everyone is slower than the other one. Oh well.

It is a very good university apparently. And it is close by as well. Freie Universität (at least the John F. Kennedy Institute for North American Studies) and Potsdam Uni are faaarrr away.
Oh right ok I'm getting a better mental picture about where you are... I keep meaning to go find a map and find out whereabouts your borough is (can't spell it, won't even try :redface: ) but I keep forgetting.

Latest