The Student Room Group
Reply 5140
:goodnight off to bed all! :hugs: sleep well! don't keep the lights on too long :p: :biggrin:

--------------

xXLil'-AnGelXx
I have a pet hippogrif too hes called silverwings xxxxxxxxxxx night night all :ciao: xxxxxxxxx
SW wont be best pleased.....being compared to a hippogriff!
its a monuement (sp) for her if she sees xxxxxxxxxxx
its a monuement (sp) for her if she sees xxxxxxxxxxx
Darth - I will not take points from you just this once for your insolence and Headmistress - if the noble Snape can be picky about who enters his class then so can I.

Joy - ya wanna study Ancient Runes or what? And also - I am next in line for Head of Slytherin so there :p:

Aeana - I don'tthink you are a non-entity, you belong to the great house of Slytherin!! :eek:
Darth - I will not take points from you just this once for your insolence and Headmistress - if the noble Snape can be picky about who enters his class then so can I.

Joy - ya wanna study Ancient Runes or what? And also - I am next in line for Head of Slytherin so there :p:

Aeana - I don'tthink you are a non-entity, you belong to the great house of Slytherin!! :eek:
Hmm I want a pet...

I'm going to have a Niffler called Trufflehunter. But worry not, he is v well trained, and only scavenges on demand. Or on sight of a Slytherin :p: :biggrin:
Hmm I want a pet...

I'm going to have a Niffler called Trufflehunter. But worry not, he is v well trained, and only scavenges on demand. Or on sight of a Slytherin :p: :biggrin:
Hey. This is not a Slytherin free zone. Watch you mouth hufflepuff scum!
:biggrin:
~Raven~

"Oh Trufflehunter...."

~Raven~

"Oh Trufflehunter...."

Reply 5151
Slinky eats nifflers for breakfast. He seems to like them with jam on his toast :biggrin:
Reply 5152
Slinky eats nifflers for breakfast. He seems to like them with jam on his toast :biggrin:
Reply 5153
I can't sleep :frown: and nobody's around to talk to.

Ohhhhhh Slinky!!! Wanna play scare the hufflepuffs from their beds? :biggrin:
Reply 5154

Aeana

awww, poor aeana! maybe you should run to liquer cabinet and give yourself a nightcap (or 4!) - that sometimes helps me! :biggrin:
Aeana

awww, poor aeana! maybe you should run to liquer cabinet and give yourself a nightcap (or 4!) - that sometimes helps me! :biggrin:
Sorry hunny, all the stress of being made a teacher took the energy right out of me!

Slinky baby I got some loooovely basilisk treats for you!! Hey! No! You can't have my breakfast eat your own!

Erm Aeana I think you better chase him, he was headed of to the Headmistress's office!
Sorry hunny, all the stress of being made a teacher took the energy right out of me!

Slinky baby I got some loooovely basilisk treats for you!! Hey! No! You can't have my breakfast eat your own!

Erm Aeana I think you better chase him, he was headed of to the Headmistress's office!
Aeana

Oh yeah? Well... Truffles can... er... run really fast! So there!

Latest