Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell me you haven't been experimenting with basilisk venom... I know the way your Slytherin minds work! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidekick)
    Don't tell me you haven't been experimenting with basilisk venom... I know the way your Slytherin minds work! :p:
    I'd be seriously worried if you knew how my mind functioned hun. Not even I've managed to unravel that mystery. The doctors on my ward reckon they know it all though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    I'd be seriously worried if you knew how my mind functioned hun. Not even I've managed to unravel that mystery. The doctors on my ward reckon they know it all though.
    That's just to spare your feelings. How you doin hun?

ReputationRep:
    What's with this? Staff changes and the society dies :bawling:

(Original post by ~Raven~)
    Aw my sweetie :hugs: are you on drugs? You seem very over-happy... And I think I'll be forced to confiscate them *sigh* which'll mean a lot of tedious work.
    Just saw the new movie - should say this in the back room so I can use my honest language... as a movie it was ok, but the very fleeting resemblance to the book was not enough to convince me!
    DRUGS? :eek:

All I had yesterday was some Greek food. I am just a very happy person. Yup, I still am as happy today. Why? I shall let you all know later. Now I am off to teach xxx

ReputationRep:
    I know! :bawling: tisn't fair!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry. I'm busy! Too much going on in my little world at the moment.

I'm good though hun how are you?

--------------

How can we liven it up??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    I'm sorry. I'm busy! Too much going on in my little world at the moment.

I'm good though hun how are you?

--------------

How can we liven it up??
    have a party :party:

ReputationRep:
    yay! Party in the Slytherin Common Room :party:

Who's bringing the butterbeer?

:cheers:

ReputationRep:
    I will. Slytherin's only.

Why joy why? Don't leave us in suspense!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I will. Slytherin's only.

Why joy why? Don't leave us in suspense!!!!
    Don't leave us in suspenders! They're painful!

wheres the alcohol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    DRUGS? :eek:

All I had yesterday was some Greek food. I am just a very happy person.
    :rofl: Joy you crack me up

ReputationRep:
    The party's gone flat. Only me and Slinky are left drinking Everybody else has buggered off to bed :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :flute: All by myself, Don't wanna be, All by myself :flute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    :flute: All by myself, Don't wanna be, All by myself :flute:
    aeana, do you never sleep? :confused: i swear you're the only person i ever see on here at 4am!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pratikv)
    aeana, do you never sleep? :confused: i swear you're the only person i ever see on here at 4am!
    Sleep........................... ..........what's that??

I don't sleep. There's plenty of time for that when you're dead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    Sleep........................... ..........what's that??

I don't sleep. There's plenty of time for that when you're dead
    is it just me, or are you always in front of your computer with a pot noodle (your location)?

you must get through a hell of a lot of pot noodles!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pratikv)
    is it just me, or are you always in front of your computer with a pot noodle (your location)?

you must get through a hell of a lot of pot noodles!
    I don't have any left Have had to make do with super noodles. But yeah, I do get through quite a few of them :p:

Righty ho, I'm off to revise for my exam which will have ended 12 hours from now!! woohoo!

Night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    I don't have any left Have had to make do with super noodles. But yeah, I do get through quite a few of them :p:

Righty ho, I'm off to revise for my exam which will have ended 12 hours from now!! woohoo!

Night!
    good night/good morning. i have to go and do 2 pieces of maths work now which are due in at 9am! :eek:

Hello my dears!

Sorry I kept you waiting so long, but I have been overly busy and I cannot keep up with the internet at the moment.

This is hopefully going to change today. :P

OK, so yesterday morning, we rented a transporter and picked up a beautiful sofa on ebay. I will attach pictures for your pleasure. This sofa is awesome, but trust me, soooooo F***** heavy.
    Anyway, after we picked it up, we thought about buying a tv, but changed our minds and bought some christmas presents instead.
    Which reminds me:

All you HP Soc members who post all the time, you know who you are.... if you want, pm me your address, please?

Anway, then we started flathunting. Nothing good though yesterday. We saw two flats, but the first one was sooo small, felt like a cave, and the second one just smelled. Mh.. we have to move out at the end of Feb, so we have some time left.

Oh, we then went to buy lots of bottled water (we normally don't have a car,so this was the chance to stock up) and then ended up buying a christmas tree as well. It is soooo crooked though. Haha. We even adopt the 'not so pretty' trees.
    There is a picture as well.

The University of Potsdam has accredited me for all my English and American Studies modules, which is simply thrilling.
    Humboldt Uni is being more difficult, but we shall see about that.
    It is still my first choice, simply because of the location. Potsdam sounds great, but travelling an hoour there and back on overcrowded trains is too much.

Anyway... this is me in a nutshell for now.

Oh, did I tell you I dumped my kid from hell student? I hated thhat little *******. And have new students as well now, adults, which is interesting. Gotta get ready for teaching now anyway. See you soon :P
    Attached Images

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.