The Student Room Group
Reply 5540
yourjoyismylow
Actually, no Slytherin owns a rat here :cool:
And I am taking this as a personal insult and request points to be taken from lil angel, because she called us Slytherin rats. Yes, and according to the new rule........

:five: You go girl :biggrin:
errrm yes i did have a owl she was called snowy and was sent to me about a week ago as she was old enough to deliver letters as we had her since she was a baby :bawling: xxxxxxxx
xXLil'-AnGelXx
well you are rats its a fact lol xxxxxxx

well no one here owns a rat either i think all of ravenclaw do but they won't turn out to be evil xxxxxxxx

Headmistress Headmistress!!! These are obviously some serious lies and insults here :eek:

You wait until I get the better of you, missy, I know you are lying! I know you could never afford an owl. New owl my a**
Aeana
:five: You go girl :biggrin:

:five: there you are my darling :hugs:
errrm well yes I could since both my parents work at the ministry and my dads a aurror xxxxxxxxxx
Reply 5545
yourjoyismylow
:five: there you are my darling :hugs:

Aren't you just fed up of being picked on because of the house we're in Joy.

It's making me sad :frown:
trish xx
warning - slightly pissy headmistress here - dont annoy me unless you want you house in negative numbers of points

Well, I am sorry to bother you with all this, but I am trying to improve our image (Slytherins) and LilAngel is obviously trying to sabotage my project.

Really sorry to annoy you though....PMS?
Reply 5547
ALL OF YOU STOP IT WITH THE INSULTS!!!! Read my warning above fro crying out loud!
xXLil'-AnGelXx
errrm well yes I could since both my parents work at the ministry and my dads a aurror xxxxxxxxxx

Sure.... :rolleyes:
trish xx
ALL OF YOU STOP IT WITH THE INSULTS!!!! Read my warning above fro crying out loud!

fancy a backrub?
Aeana
Aren't you just fed up of being picked on because of the house we're in Joy.

It's making me sad :frown:

Same here, darling? Especially after we started the "Just because I am a Slytherin doesn't mean I am a Death Eater or evil" campaign :hmpf:
Reply 5551
yourjoyismylow
fancy a backrub?

I would love one

maybe I could find a nice fella in the common room to give me a back rub :biggrin:
Reply 5552
yourjoyismylow
Well, I am sorry to bother you with all this, but I am trying to improve our image (Slytherins) and LilAngel is obviously trying to sabotage my project.

Really sorry to annoy you though....PMS?
right....

--------------

yourjoyismylow
fancy a backrub?
please...
You wait slytherines i'd hate to be in your house they're all loners because none of the other houses like them xxxxxxxx
trish xx
right....

--------------

please...

:rofl:

*gives backrub*

.-..
Aeana, you don't need a guy for that :wink:
Reply 5555
xXLil'-AnGelXx
You wait slytherines i'd hate to be in your house they're all loners because none of the other houses like them xxxxxxxx
lilangel.......
Reply 5556
yourjoyismylow
Same here, darling? Especially after we started the "Just because I am a Slytherin doesn't mean I am a Death Eater or evil" campaign :hmpf:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to go on strike again!
fancy a butterbear and chocolate frog trish???? xxxxx
xXLil'-AnGelXx

actually, we probably have the strongest community ever here. There is nothing like it. Friends for life...best contacts available. etc etc

You are missing out, but then again, each their own
trish xx
lilangel.......

sozzy :angel: :cool: :biggrin: xxxxxxxx

Latest